True love will find a way back (pt.1)

A little Angsty :(

Every day someone would always advise Sehun, "Throw away everything that concerns him, it will help you to get over him" Sehun would nod at them.

Sure he can throw away the stuff he gave him but how do Sehun throw away the memories, broken promises, and his face?

It's true, loving can hurt sometimes especially when the love which was shared is true love, but why is the ending so painful? Everything must come to an end, right?

'Jongin and Sehun' No one ever thought they would break up because they're them. Started as best friends since toddlers but became boyfriends in highschool.

Their breakup was somehow forced. Jongin being the son of the most successful businessman means he is the heir so he has the leave Korea for his future.

The breakup

"Sehun-ah" Jongin breath hitched as he swallowed the lump in his throat. "We have to break-up". he said not looking at Sehun.

"Huh?Why Jongin? Did I do something wrong?" Sehun's heart felt like it was stabbed by a knife. "It's not you Sehun, it's me" Jongin replied.

"I have to leave Korea and I don't know how long will it take until I come back, I'm the only heir I'll be taking over the company" the elder explained but Sehun is having none of it.

"I'm okay with long-distance Jongin-ah please don't leave me" Sehun pleaded. "I don't want to leave you hanging plus we both know the distance will only bring us apart."

"New York and Seoul, the time zone is 13 hours different and more than 6000 miles far, and we don't know how long I will take so it's the best for us, Hun." Jongin sighs.

Only Jongin calls him Hun, that's what he called Sehun since they were 5 years old babies. If Jongin can leave him then why can't he? He wipes the tear with his hands.

"Don't call me that anymore, we're done. I hope you become the person you want to be in the future Kim Jongin-sshi" Sehun gave Jongin a fake friendly smile.

"Wait- Sehun" Jongin pulled Sehun's wrist, his touch burned Sehun's heart. The younger just looked at the elder.

"Hate me all you want but, don't give up on your dreams. I want to see you shine on stage. Be the superstar you want. I wanna see you shine like the star you are,"

Jongin brought Sehun's hands to his lips and placed a chaste kiss, "I'm sorry" he apologizes but these actions are making it harder for Sehun to walk away.

"Jongin please" he pulled his hands from Jongin's grip but he felt something wet on his hands and he realized it was Jongin's tears.

"Ni please, you're making it harder for both of us." Sehun sucked a deep breath to stop his tears, Jongin swiped his thumb across Sehun's cheeks and wiped the tears.

"Sehun-ah we didn't break up because we run out of love okay? This is for our future." the elder whispers again Sehun's lips as their forehead pressed against each other.

Sehun nods, "Maybe we'll find a way back to each other," he said softly and for the last time, Jongin pressed his lips against Sehun's forehead as a farewell.

They both walked away in their different paths hoping someday that at some point their paths will meet again.

Flashback ends

"Sweetie, you have to get up from the bed." Sehun's mom sighs at her son's condition. Sehun hasn't come out of the room since that day.

"Mom, please leave me alone." Sehun wipes his tear-stained cheeks with his sleeves. "You gotta eat something, Sehunnie" his mom removed the blanket which Sehun is hiding in.