Confession

I don't know what I wrote . Anyways let's go back to 2019 (good times)

July 19, the first concert day

After Kai performed 'Confession' for the first time, everyone in the concert and everyone on the internet went crazy but all of them didn't know the reason behind the song.

After his solo performance Kai returned to the changing room where all the members are, Suho's solo performance is after him.

"Sehun, you do know that Kai just sang about you right?" he heard Chanyeol said to Sehun from outside of the room.

"What do you mean it's about me? That song was plain sexual okay? Someone please take Kim Kai to church after the concert." Sehun gasps and the other laughed.

"Plus we're not even dating. We dated 3 months in highschool we were just playing around that time and plus it's about 8 years ago" Sehun complains.

"Sehunnie you're just plain dumb, do you see the way he looks at you? There's stars in his eyes." this time it was Baekhyun.

"But the fans say it's the way he looks at Kyungsoo hyung, maybe he was singing about hyung" the maknae argued.

"Let me remind you bestfriends don't go on ski dates alone and recommend to real couples that it's a good date place" Baekhyun added.

It's true the 'iconic Chanbaek ski date' is actually recommended by Sehun and Kai who went there together first.

"I wrote the lyrics with him, he is describing you Oh dumb Sehun!" Chanyeol rolled his eyes, "Yeah whatever not INTRESTED!" Sehun yelled in the room.

"Sehunnie," Chen called so Sehun looked at him. "Shut up" the elder sarcastically smiled. Sehun just went back to playing games.

Kai listened to the conversation and he didn't know wether to bump his head against the wall or let Sehun read his mind with a special device.

He entered the waiting room where the members are talking, "Kai get change for the next performance." Chen pointed the outfit on the hanger.

"What did you guys think of my performance" Kai asked taking his shirt off, it's no big deal to change in front of the members but he saw Sehun looked away with a faint blush.

"Why would you ask? It is perfect." Chen was the first to compliment him. "It was out of the world Jonginnie." Baekhyun followed.

"Hyung is so proud of you" it was Chanyeol. "It was perfect Kim Kai" Sehun smiled at him. Yeah that's right only Oh Sehun calls him 'Kim Kai' while he calls the younger 'Sehunnie' all those cute names.

He'd be lying if he say they aren't close because, like Sehun said they dated about 3 months in highschool but that was just playing around but then they started training at SM together.

Sehun always said they're 'bestfriend' but lately when he means by lately he means since 2016 his feelings for the younger developed into something more.

He didn't make any moves on Sehun because the younger believe that he and Kyungsoo has something between them.

They all exchanged small talks while waiting for Suho to get ready for the next performance. They all had fun that night with fans and each other. 

After the concert they returned to the backstage while Sehun rushed to take his make up off and placed cotton pads soaked in toner on his face.

Kai followed Sehun while the other members are busy taking photos with people who has backstage pass.

"Hey," he said walking towards Sehun, "What's up?" Sehun asked. "Can we talk?" Kai requested. "Why do you look so serious, I'm kinda scared now" the milky boy chuckled.

Kai walked forwards Sehun until he was pinning the younger boy on the wall, their faces just inches away. 

"Poker face that can't be predicted. Elegance, that's ingrained in the whole body." he whispered against Sehun's lips.

"Your voice is deeper than the darkness of the night. The body that's getting weaker, I still want it. All I want is your love" he repeated the lyrics from the song.

"That was all about you," he admitted. He could feel the elder's hot breath above his lips. Sehun's brain stop functioning for a moment but he moved closer and connected their lips.

Kai responded the kiss as soon as he felt the younger's lips on him, he wrapped his arms around Sehun's small waist as his tongue licked the milky boy's lower lips.

Sehun's arms wrapped around the elder neck pulling him closer, "Confession accepted" he whispers between the kiss.

                              ~~~~~~~~

Present time

"Babe come here" Kai calls for Sehun who is drinking water in the kitchen, they're hanging out at Sehun's place.

Kai's one arm wraps around Sehun when the younger sits beside him, "This is going to be my song for the final concert days." the elder shows the lyrics paper.

Sehun reads the lyrics, "Let me guess is it about me too?" he raises his eyebrows. "Yes it is but this time it's about us" he says placing a kiss on the milky boy's neck.

"Who's watching? The Audience is just the two of us." Sehun reads out the lyrics. "Really Jongin? You need holy water but still it's perfect." he laughs as his boyfriend showers him with kisses.

Hiiiii, I hope you enjoy it. Vote and comment if you do hehe. Stay safe, take care and I love you <3.