Give me attention!

Before this chapter starts, I love SuperM and all of the members. Remember this is a fic 🥰

Sehun was sitting on the couch with a tub of ice cream while watching TV. Today was his free day where he just chills in his apartment watching TV, sleeping, and playing with his 2 doggies ViVi and Moshu.

ViVi was swinging his tail while sitting near the door looking like he's waiting for someone to come home while Moshu sat beside Sehun on the couch. "ViVi, come here that bastard won't come" Sehun scoffs.

To be honest, Sehun isn't in a great mood like he usually is on his free days because Jongin was not spending time with him or the two babies. Jongin was always in the practice room or the studio at the company these days.

Sehun also has been so tired lately because the 1st full album of EXO-SC which is him and Chanyeol's just came out. He thought he could finally spend full time with his boyfriend but Jongin told him "I won't be home today because I have to practice with SuperM members".

Which is totally fine but what is not fine is that Jongin didn't come home to even sleep the last 3 nights leaving Sehun alone in their big-ass room. Sehun feels ignored because Jongin also hasn't been answering his messages or calls.

When Sehun was preparing for the EXO-SC comeback with Chanyeol, he still comes home to spend time with Jongin, he also answers every text or calls from Jongin. But what Jongin is doing right now makes Sehun's blood boil.

If Baekhyun can go back home to be with Chanyeol at the end of the day then why can't Jongin. Suddenly he heard the door beeps, a worn-out Jongin came inside looking like a walking zombie. "Hey, babe" Sehun greeted, "Hey Hun" Jongin greets back.

"Come here, let's take a nap together," Sehun said. "I can't, I came here to take some practice clothes. Gotta head back." Jongin replied tiredly. Sehun felt disappointed at the answer because it's already 6 p.m and he's still gonna go.

ViVi and Moshu following Jongin into their shared room with their tails wagging happily. Sehun stood up and walked to their room leaning on the door frame. "Do you not like being with me or what?" Sehun asked.

Jongin turned his gaze from his pile of  Tshirts to Sehun. "Really Sehun?Are we going to argue now?" Jongin said annoyed. "Then answer your goddamn phone!" Sehun snapped. "Sehun, I can't do this right now, I'm tired." Jongin sighed.

"Well, at least are you coming back home tonight?" Sehun asked. "I can't, I need to help Mark with the new dance routine," Jongin replied. "Can't Taemin Hyung do it? You didn't come home last night too." Sehun said with a small voice.

"Taemin hurt his legs and he's isn't able to dance that much, they need me there," Jongin said packing his clothes. He heard soft sobs coming from the doorway and he saw Sehun's cheeks stain with tears.

"God, baby what's wrong?" Jongin rushed to Sehun and pull him into a hug pressing a kiss on his temple. "I need you here too," Sehun hiccups. "I know, but the dance instructor went back and I need to instruct them," Jongin explained,

"You see the problem here Jongin, Everyone goes back to their home at the end of the day but why can't you. I literally make your favorite pasta yesterday even when I was dead tired, for you to eat when you come home but you didn't!" Sehun said wiping his tears.

"I mean, I understand that you have to practice during the day but not coming back to sleep Jongin?" Sehun glared at Jongin. "Sehun what's the big deal, just because I didn't sleep here doesn't give you the right to be all mad at me." Jongin looked angry and annoyed.