Tension

Oh Sehun is the son of the billionaire Oh Sung-ho while Kim Kai is the youngest billionaire in the country.

Sehun's dad hates Kai, but Kai realizes he's in love with Sehun.

This might not be as great though!

The bright morning sun wakes the two boys tangled on the luxurious bed, Sehun shifts a little but he couldn't because of the strong tanned arm wrapped around his waist.

"Kai, wake up I gotta go back before dad finds out" Sehun tries waking the businessman but waking Kai up is like trying to talk to a deaf person but he knows a way.

"Daddy," he whispers against the man's ear. Kai's eyes flutter. "Yes baby?" he rasps. "I gotta go back before father knows I snuck out last night" he sits up.

Kai pulls the younger boy back in bed, "Who cares about that old man." he scoffs. "We're talking about Oh Sung-ho here" Sehun reminds.

"I don't care about Oh Sung-ho when I have his precious son with me" he kisses Sehun's neck. "No marks please," Sehun says fisting his hands in Kai's brown locks.

"I have to go to the company today" Sehun tries. "Fine but you're coming back tonight alright?" the businessman once again press a kiss on the younger's thin lips.

"I'll get going now" Sehun climbs out of the bed while Kai leans against the headboard watching him.

"Baby, you ain't going out like that. It's only for my eyes so take my clothes" he says because well he ripped Sehun's Berluti shirt last night.

"I'm going to anyway after you ripped my shirt, I'm taking your new Gucci hoodies and don't expect to be returned" he smirks at the man and walks into Kai's closet.

The intentions why Kai is involving with his rival's son? At first, it was just sleeping together to piss Sehun's father but lately, Kai feels something more about the boy.

While Sehun is changing his phone which he is ignoring starts ringing nonstop, so he picks it up. "Oh Sehun why the heck are you at Kim's mansion?" his father starts.

"No dad, I'm at Chanyeol's house. I guess they live close?" he lies but everyone knows no one can lie to Oh Sung-ho.

"I want you back here in 15 minutes. We have a lot to talk about." is the last thing his father said before he hangs up.

"Fuck I'm screwed" he mutters to himself. He rushes out of the closet. "Kai, Dad tracked my car and he knows I'm here with you," he tells Kai.

"Hey, it's okay don't panic." he strokes Sehun's black hair. "Tell him we're dating" Kai says but Sehun looks at him with wide eyes.

"Kai are you crazy? He might kill me plus we're not even dating!" Sehun exclaims. "Then what are we Sehun? Do Friends with benefits do the things we do?" Kai grits his teeth.

"Sex? Of course, that's all about FWB!" Sehun yells.

"Do you not realized my signs or what? I come running to you every time you call even if it isn't an important matter. or when I'm at an important meeting." Kai replies.

"I bought a Porsche for your birthday, I rented out the whole Disney land for you because you don't like waiting and crowded places, I even paid 10 grands to the guy who's try to kidnap you." He pauses for a while.

"What? Do you regret spending money on me? Should I pay you back?" Sehun snaps. "This is not about money Sehun. This is about feelings." Kai shots back.

"I like you Sehun, since the moment I saw you at that dinner 2 years ago. I tried to get your attention until now I'm trying still." Kai runs his hands in his hair in frustration.

This is a lot for Sehun to take in because he never liked the commitment in a relationship, but this is Kim Kai which makes it harder when his own father hates the other man.

"We can't be Kai. Dad hates you and I can't be in a position to choose between you and dad. I'm from the Oh Family after all. That's my bloodline" Sehun replies.

"Just think about it. Call me after you made up your mind." Kai suggests and walks into the bathroom.

Sehun doesn't really know what to do but right now what he knows is that he needs to get home before his dad comes and gets him.

The drive back to the Oh Mansion is really scary, As he expected once the maids opens the front door his dad is standing there.

"Explain Oh Sehun" his dad glares at him. He can't really think of anything because he can't just say that he's sleeping with the rival.

"I'm sorry father but I'm dating Kai." he takes a deep breath. "What do you mean you're dating him Sehun? His father almost ended my career by sabotaging the company " the man points out.

"That's his father not him, plus his father is already out of the picture. He has nobody except me. I want to be there for him Dad, he's a great guy." Sehun tries to convince his dad.

"The Porsche I'm driving right now, I didn't buy it he bought it for me. Dad, trust me he's a great guy. He cares about me and he does every little thing for me. Please give us a chance." he pleaded.

"Invite him to dinner tonight Sehun" the man clears his throat and left the house. He thanks God that his dad didn't tell him to move out and start a new life.

All he has to do right now is call Kai, the latter picks up after 2 rings, "Hey, I'm sorry about earlier" Sehun sighs. "It's okay" the elder replies.

"Can you please come to my house at 7 pm? Dad wants to meet you" he fidgets a little. "So you took my advice?" Kai chuckles.

"Well yeah, technically so?" Sehun asks. "Hell yeah, I'll be there." Kai answers. Sehun could tell the elder is smiling like an idiot right now.

"I'll see you tonight." the younger murmured, "Okay. Have a great day and by the way, don't eat too many sweets. You've been eating them too much." Kai reminds.

Sehun giggles "Okay, Daddy." he whispers to the phone. "Good boy" Kai whispers back.

~ 🍀 ~

Sehun and Mr.Oh are sitting at the dinner table waiting for Kai and the dishes to arrive. Sehun's dad taps his watch as if he's signaling Sehun.

"He'll be here soon." Sehun says. The front door opens and reveals Kai in his work suit and a champagne bottle in his hands.

He approaches the dinner table, "It's a pleasure to meet you Mr.Oh. I'm Kim Kai" he bows at the man with full manners.

"It's nice meeting you too since Sehun talks really high about you." Mr.Oh remarks. Jongin glances at Sehun and the younger winks at him.

"I bought a little something for you." Kai places the bottle on the table. "It's very appreciated, Kim" the man smiles which almost scared off Kai.

Soon, the dishes were placed on the table. While eating the smoked salmon Sehun realizes that he needs more seasoning but the box is nearer to his dad.

"Daddy, Can you please pass the seasonings?" Sehun asks and before he realizes it both his dad and Kai reached for the seasoning.

Kai and Sehun stare at each other like they're about to die but Mr.Oh clears his throat in the awkward silence and left the table.

When the man is out of sight, they both laugh at the incident. "We're a mess," Kai says and Sehun nods in agreement.

"Anyways, how would you like to see my room?" Sehun suggests with a seductive voice. "Can't say no to my baby. Can I?" Kai smirks.

Hii, I hoped you enjoyed it. Well let's say I cried for the entire day because of Chen's enlistment news and decided to post a draft for you guy.

Stay safe, Take care and I love you. Stream Chen's Hello and Let's cry together ;)