Prom Date

Highschool au

"I'm telling you Sehun, Kai likes you," Chanyeol announces. "Park Chanyeol you need to stop imagining things up in your head" Sehun glares. "The way he looks at you at the Science period explains it all!" Chanyeol exclaims.

"Okay sure he likes me or whatever but I don't like him, He's been with like all boys and girls from this school." Sehun points out.

"He might be different for you Sehun-ah," Chanyeol says. "Those kinds of dudes never change you, dumb giant" the younger of the two snaps.

"I'm 100% sure he's going to ask you to be his date for prom night." the taller remarks. "I already have a date." Sehun looks away. "What do you mean you already have a date!" Chanyeol shouts.

"Stop shouting you big mouth" Sehun hisses. "Who's your date then you shit?" Chanyeol shoots a death glare. "Lay," Sehun replies. "Lay!? You mean Lay as in Kai's best friend?" The older male asks.

"Wait what do you mean Lay is Kai's best friend? I thought Kyungsoo is Kai's best friend?" Sehun asks confused. "Both of them are his best friends," Chanyeol explains. "But Lay is such a gentleman I can't say No to him," Sehun pouts.

"My Sekai ship can't sail anymore." Chanyeol sighs. Sehun looks at him with 'really dude?' eyes. "Stop talking about my dates how about you then?" the younger questions. "Oh me? I asked Baekhyun out he said yes." Chanyeol smiles widely.

Someone approaches the duo who are talking and laughing. "Sehun." The guy calls. Sehun looks up at the guy. "Kai?" Sehun raises his eyebrows.

"Can I talk to you for a sec?" he asks. "Um.. sure?" the milky boy looks at his best friend with unsure eyes.

"go" Chanyeol mouths at him. Sehun stood up from where is sitting and follows the guy. "Sehun, Will you go to prom with me?" Kai asks.

"I'm sorry Kai but I already have a date," Sehun says feeling bad. "Who is your date?" the tanned male asks.

"Kai?" someone calls. "What are you doing with Sehun?" the guy asks. "Asking him out" Kai answers simply while Sehun blushes. "Man, I'm sorry but I already asked him out for prom night," Lay says.

"What? I told you I was going to ask him out" Kai argues. "Okayyy this is awkward" Sehun mumbles. "Then let Sehun decide" Lay suggests. "Okay, Sehun it's your choice now" Kai declares.

Sehun looks back and forth at the two boys in front of him with unsure stares, but one thing for sure is that he is getting uncomfortable.

"Park Chanyeol!" Kai calls and soon Chanyeol enters the awkward atmosphere.

"They're making me choose between them." Sehun leans in and whispers to Chanyeol, the older nods understanding Sehun,

"Guys don't you think it's a bit rushed for Sehun?" Chanyeol wraps an arm around Sehun's shoulders.

"How about you guys make afford for Sehun so he could choose between you two, before the prom night." Chanyeol gives an idea. Both Kai and Lay look like they are considering Chanyeol's idea.

"Okay, that's fair" Kai nods. "I agree too" Lay admits. "Then it's set, next week Saturday is the day so you guys have one week, starting tomorrow!" Chanyeol announces.

"That's good, Oh Sehun be prepared to get your heart shaken." Kai winks at him and walks away. "I"m not going to be all arrogant but I can be cheesy too," Lay says with a smirk on his face.

Sehun was left dumbfounded, "oh my god" he mutters under his breath.

"Be ready bestfreind" Chanyeol pats Sehun's shoulders.