Merry Merry Christmas!

Here it is, the 2nd update! I hope you will like it!❤️🎄

Their 4 years old baby girl Jihun is running around the house with Sehun chasing her, "Jihun baby come back and wear your sweater before your PaPa glares daggers at me." 

They are planning to take a family portrait for this Christmas but of course, their stubborn girl is making it difficult for them. What's worse is that Jongin made Sehun dress Jihun up. 

"Babe, please help me. She wouldn't listen to me." Sehun whines at his husband of 5 years wrapping gifts. You see Jihun thinks Sehun is her friend instead of her dad.

"DaDa, here here!" she squeaks at Sehun. The tall male sighs picking the girl up trapping her with his muscular arms. Jongin laughs at their nonsense arguments.

"Please baby girl, help dada okay. I'll give you hot chocolate afterward." he tries to bribe Jihun. "Pwromise?" she put her pinky finger out which Sehun links his fingers with.

She smiles at Sehun at their agreement. Her smile looks exactly like the tall male that he feels like he is looking at a mirror. Finally, after putting the Christmas sweater on her as a promise he makes hot chocolate for her 

"Are you tired, honey?" Jongin encircles his arms around the taller male's neck. Sehun hums wrapping his arms around his big baby's waist.

"No, I'm just happy." he grins at the love of his life. They could hear Jihun's little snores  from the big couch "Princess is asleep after making me chase her around the house." Sehun grumbles.

Not wanting to wake her up Jongin drapes a soft blanket over her small body and her favorite teddy bear 'Mr.Will' she calls beside her.

Jongin laughs "Come on I'll choose your outfit. The photographer is going to arrive in about an hour." he says pushing Sehun to the stairs.

Sehun suddenly grabs Jongin's hand while they're going up the stairs. "What?" Jongin furrows his eyebrows together while Sehun smirks at him pointing at something above their head.

It's a mistletoe which he doesn't know where it came from. "Fine" he shrugs diving in for a kiss. Sehun has his hands on Jongin's small waist.

After, they break the kiss Sehun lifts Jongin up by his waist and carry Jongin upstairs ignoring his husband's protests. The tall male laughs and places the latter on their king-sized bed. 

"So cute" the younger male exclaims squeezing Jongin's cheeks. "Okay let's choose our outfits now." the elder gets up from the bed and disappears into their walk-in closet.

5 minutes later, he comes back with two outfits. "Here, babe wear this. You'll look so handsome with this." Jongin excliams showing his husband the outfit he chose. "Okay my fashion star." 

-//-

The photoshoot went well, Jihun didn't throw any tantrums during the shoot and her fathers couldn't be any happier. "My princess did so well," Jongin says kissing his daughter's chubby cheeks.

"Papa Can Jihun open pweasents now," she asks with her puppy eyes pointing at the presents under the tree. "Go ahead, baby girl." Sehun pats his daughter's head.

Jihun opens are presents from 'Santa'. "DaDa, Santa got me a lot of pweasents." she beams at her father. "Of course, you are a good girl." Jongin smiles at her.

"Jongin, baby open your present too." Sehun points at the box with Jongin's name on it. "Okay," he replies opening the neatly wrapped box. 

Two plane tickets to BoraBora for his birthday which is also 2 days away from their 5th wedding anniversary. He smiles at Sehun "Babe," he whines pulling Sehun into a hug. "Merry Christmas love," the taller man remarks.

" Open your present too," Jongin hands Sehun a wrapped box, Sehun opens the box the first thing he sees is a small sweater which is probably for infants.

He is confused at first then he looks under the sweater to see an ultrasound picture, "Really? For how long now?" he asks Jongin who is looking at him with a bright smile. 

Jongin nods at his question "2 months." he answers rubbing his still flat stomach. Sehun looks like he is about to cry "Merry Christmas, hubby." Jongin repeats Sehun's word.

Jihun is looking at them with her big confused eyes, "Jihun-ah, your baby sibling is coming." Sehun explains their curious daughter. 

Jihun shrieks "Baby-brother?" she points at Jongin's belly. Her fathers nod at her. She jumps excitedly "Merry Christmas, babygirl. We love you so much." 

"I love you, Jongin," Sehun says pressing a kiss on Jongin's forehead. "I love you too, Hun-ah" he replies hugging Sehun.

I hope you enjoy it! I love you and I hope you had a joyful Christmas!