Loving can hurt sometimes. (1)

Jongin is getting tired.

He is getting tired of his boyfriend who he loves so much.

He is tired of loving him so much that it hurts him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jongin stop being stupid" shouted Sehun. "Stupid? You call me stupid for loving you so much. You call me stupid because I got jealous when I saw you with another girl? When she is all over you and you are liking it Sehun" Jongin shouted back. "Jongin what do you expect? Did you expect there will be no girls at the club?" Sehun raised his voice.

"I know that there will be girls but I trusted you Sehun. I did but now all the trust I have is gone" Jongin said looking straight at Sehun. "I regret Sehun, I regret choosing you over everything. All you do is make me feel unwanted. I'm tired of crying. I'm tired of waiting for you to come home till 3 am in the morning. I'm tired of loving you Sehun. I was so dumb for choosing you Sehun" tears falling from his eyes and his knees felt weak.

Sehun was standing in front of him saying nothing. He wanted to hold Jongin and say sorry to him but his pride was not letting him. He doesn't want to hold Jongin with the hands he held a girl's thigh while dancing in the club. Jongin is like a glass, he is fragile and breakable. Sehun knows how much Jongin loves him and how much he loves Jongin. He doesn't know why he is doing all these things.

"I'm not happy with this relationship anymore. Sehun let's break up" Jongin said it again he has been talking about breaking up for about a week already. Sehun was still in shocked. "No Jongin we are not breaking up" Sehun rejected. "Please let me go. It hurts so bad Sehun. My heart can't take this anymore" Jongin said, his hands placed on his chest.

"Jongin we are not breaking up," Sehun said it one last time and went into their bedroom. Jongin was left in the living room of their apartment. He was crying so hard that it's getting harder to breathe. He saw a photograph of them from their first date, the memories of them being happy together flashed in his mind. They were happy before but now every night is just screaming at each other.

Jongin slowly went inside their bedroom, he doesn't see Sehun anywhere but he heard the shower running. Jongin change into his pajamas and lay down on their shared bed. He is curled into a ball and covered himself with a blanket. Tears keep falling and he can't stop crying.

He felt like his heart is shattered into pieces when he saw Sehun with a girl in the club. She has her legs on Sehun's lap and Sehun's hands were on her thighs. He saw her grinding on Sehun on the dance floor. He wasn't stalking Sehun or something. Baekhyun called Jongin to come with them because it was Chanyeol's birthday and he coincidentally met Sehun there.

When he was lost in his thoughts he felt Sehun lying down beside him. Sehun immediately took his own phone from the nightstand and he noticed his wallpaper. It was a picture of him and Jongin on their 1st anniversary. Jongin was smiling so brightly and his eyes forming a crescent, he hasn't seen that smile in a while. He heard sniffing from Jongin's side.

He looks at Jongin and saw him wiping his tears with the sleeves of his pajamas. He wants to see Jongin's face but Jongin was turning to the other side of the bed. Sehun placed his phone on the nightstand and he sighed. "Love, look at me" he called Jongin but Jongin was not moving. He moved closer to Jongin and wrapped his arms around Jongin.

"Hey, I'm sorry. Please stop crying you know how much I hate seeing you cry". Silence response him, he presses a kiss on Jongin's temple, Jongin has his eyes closed and tears keep falling. Sehun's kiss making him feel more emotional. "Love please say something," Sehun requested. "It hurts Sehun" Jongin mumbled softly. "Baby please look at me hmm?" Sehun said rubbing Jongin's back.

Jongin slowly face Sehun's side. Jongin's eyes are puffy from crying, his nose all red and he has black circles under his eyes. "I'm sorry" Sehun apologized "My baby was hurt?" Sehun asked caressing Jongin's cheeks. "Yes," Jongin replied softly.

"Baby I'm sorry for hurting your feelings, I'm sorry for making you cry but please don't talk about breaking up. You can slap me or punch me or beat me but please don't talk about breaking up Jongin, whenever you talk about breaking up it kills me. I can't see my future without you. Jongin I need you for the rest of my life. I'm an asshole for hurting you. I love you Jongin" Sehun pressed another kiss on Jongin's forehead.

"I love you too" Jongin replied. Sehun kiss Jongin's pouty lips as he caress Jongin's cheeks. "God how I miss your lips" Sehun sighed. "I was always here but you don't kiss me" Jongin replied Sehun. Sehun kiss Jongin once again and Jongin was left breathless "I Love You so much". Jongin giggled and kiss Sehun's neck.

"You smell good as always," Jongin said. "Now sleep, Is my baby tired from crying?" Sehun asked. "Yes my eyes feel blurry and my body aches," Jongin said pouting. "Now sleep," Sehun said rubbing circles on Jongin's back.

Heyy this is a short story that comes to mind and I decided to write it down. I hope you enjoy it.<3