Loving can hurt sometimes. (3)

"Jongin stop packing your stuffs" shouted Sehun. "You don't have the right to stop me Sehun" Jongin glared at Sehun. "Just fucking hear me out," said Sehun. "Stop fucking screaming" Jongin huffed. "Then stop packing your stuffs," Sehun said pulling the suitcase away from Jongin.

"Give me the damn suitcase back" Jongin looked at Sehun with burning anger. "She is nothing to me Jongin. I didn't do anything" Sehun tried to explain. "She kissed you right in front of me Oh Sehun!" Jongin hissed. "I didn't kiss her back," Sehun said trying to calm Jongin down.

"You didn't kiss her back because it's in front of me, The only reason she kissed you is because you have kissed her" Jongin continues packing. "Stop assuming things you don't know Jongin" Sehun shouted. "How about you being all sweet with Lucas?" Sehun asked. "Don't you fucking put Lucas in this. Just because you cheat on me doesn't mean I'm also cheating on you. Lucas is brother to me. Plus did you see me kissing him?" Jongin snapped.

"Oh Sehun I am done with your shits," Jongin said closing the suitcase. "No no, no Love don't leave" Sehun begged. "Don't call me 'love' " Jongin snapped. Sehun pulled Jongin arms taking the suitcase. "You know what Sehun? We're done. This relationship ends here. You have hurt me enough. Even though I wanted to trust you but you fucked up again Sehun." tears running down his face.

"Now give me the suitcase back" cried Jongin. "Jongin please it's late." Sehun was on the verge of crying right now. "Why would you care Sehun. Stop acting like you care. Since we're over you can have now bring your hoes home." Jongin hissed. "I don't want to bring anyone home Jongin. I want you at home, our home." Sehun was crying now. "Bullshits" Jongin muttered.

Jongin picked his suitcase and started walking out of their bedroom, Sehun run after him. "Jongin please don't leave me, Yes I'm stupid. If you want,  just kill me with your own hands. I was drunk the other night Jongin I wasn't thinking. Jongin you mean the world to me. No one can compare to you. I regret everything but I don't regret being your boyfriend. I can't see my future without you in it." Sehun cried.

Jongin was holding the doorknob and the other hand holding his suitcase. "Thanks for the memories Sehun". Jongin took a deep breath and he left the apartment, tears falling endlessly. "I will always love you Oh Sehun" you whisper before leaving the building.

When the door closed, Sehun immediately dropped on his knees. "Jongin" he was calling out the name of his lover but he knows that Jongin never turns back. Sounds of glass breaking, things being thrown away and Sehun's crying filled the apartment. Sehun was holding the picture of them, "Jongin I love you, please come back" Sehun was repeating the same thing all night. 

Jongin just decided to crash at Baekhyun's place. He knocked on Baekhyun's door. "Hey Jongin, oh my god are you okay?" Baekhyun asked worriedly. "Jongin what happened?" Baekhyun asked pulling Jongin in a hug. "we broke up" Jongin cried. "It's okay. Everything is going to be okay." Baekhyun comforted Jongin. "I love him Baekhyun, I do, I wish things were different" Jongin wiped his tears.

"I know how you feel NiNi, Everything will be alright okay? Chanyeol will be over in a minute, what do you wanna eat?" Baekhyun tried everything to make Jongin stopped crying. "Baek I wanna rest," Jongin said softly.

After 1 week

"Yeol, Jongin is refusing to eat again" Baekhyun sighed. "What have Sehun done to him?" Chanyeol said.

At Sehun's apartment

"Oh god, this place is a mess" Junmyeon gasped. Beer bottles lying around everywhere, clothes shattered, cigarettes lying around,  leftover take-outs, and Sehun lying in the middle of the living room with a beer can in his hand and a picture of him and Jongin on his chest. "Have you been living like this for a week now Sehun?" Junmyeon asked picking the empty beer bottles.

"Dude you look horrible" Junmyeon sighed when he saw Sehun. "I know not only I look horrible, but I'm also a horrible person," Sehun said taking a sip of his beer. "Sehun, seriously stop drinking, you have been drinking nonstop for a week already" Junmyeon took the beer can from Sehun.

"Instead of being a hopeless man in a living room surrounded with beer cans. Why don't you go talk to Jongin instead" Junmyeon suggested Sehun. "I would chase a tiger instead" Sehun sighed. "Hyung, Jongin might be an emotional person but he is also stubborn, I tried calling Baekhyun Hyung because Jongin is at his place but Jongin refuse to talk to me" Sehun explained.

"Sehun go take a shower or something you stink," Junmyeon said looking at Sehun with his nose scrunched.  "What a comforting words for a man who just broke his with the love of his life" Sehun snapped at Junmyeon. "You might be heartbroken but you are still full of sass," Junmyeon said.  The next thing he knows Sehun opens a new bottle of alcohol and Junmyeon just sighed.

"Hyung I wanna call him" Sehun whined. "Sehun you're drunk, don't do anything stupid" Junmyeon took Sehun's phone away from him. "I wanna hear Jongin's voice hyung" Sehun said hugging the photo of them. "Fine try calling him and hope that he would pick up" Junmyeon sighed in defeat.