Loving can hurt sometimes. (5)

"Jongin First of all, I would like to apologize for everything. I want you to know that I'm really sorry for my actions Jongin, I really am. I think about how beautiful our relationship would be if I didn't destroy it" Sehun sighed. "Don't you think we should leave it in the past?" Jongin asked.

"No Jongin, I can't, You might move on but I didn't. The reason I didn't come looking for you is because I was scared Jongin. I was scared that you would shut me out and hate me. I really can't stand it when you look at me with such hatred in your eyes. That night when you left till now there isn't a day without you crossing my mind and it hurts me so much, Jongin I'm still in love with you" Sehun admitted.

"Sehun stop making it hard for both of us, you thought I move on easily? Sehun I spent more than a month crying myself to sleep, no I couldn't even sleep because I was wondering if I could have you back beside me. These 6 months are the hardest months of my life. I was so used to your presence that I am lost without it." Jongin said breathlessly

"Jongin if you want to start this all over then please come back to me. My heart is always open for you. I will never do anything to ever hurt you again, I will never make you cry because of me ever again. I cross my heart Jongin, please I beg you, Can we please start this all over?" Sehun asked.

"I don't trust you Sehun" Jongin stated. "I'll gain your trust back Jongin. I'll make you happy I promise" Sehun was on his knees. "Please stand up, it looks like you're proposing me" Jongin huffed. "I could do that" Sehun teased. "Hey, this is not the time for it. I didn't say anything yet" Jongin rolled his eyes.

"So what do you say. I came to confess my feelings before I go." Sehun asked with puppy eyes. "Where are you going?" Jongin asked in confusion. "I'm moving to a different country Jongin," Sehun said. Jongin suddenly hug Sehun. "Can't you stay?" Jongin asked hiding his face in the crook of Sehun's neck.

"I knew this will work" Sehun clapped his hands in happiness. "Huh?" Jongin questioned. "I'm not going anywhere" Sehun teased. "I got you though" Sehun laughed. "You little piece of shit" Jongin glared. "So are you mine again?" Sehun asked "You could say that," Jongin said. Sehun pulled Jongin into his embrace. "I missed having you in my arms," Sehun said.

He kissed Jongin's lips "I missed kissing these lips" Sehun stated and he showered Jongin's face with kisses. Jongin giggled. "I love you Jongin," Sehun said. "I love you too" Jongin replied.

"And this time I'll never let you go" Sehun said as he claimed Jongin's lips once again

-The End

"I truly believe that every single person has to go through something that completely destroys them in order to figure out who they really are"

"He realized his mistake, the other one forgave to heal both of them"

Hiiii guys what do you think of this short story? I hope you like it.<3