Birthday Gift

It's Jongin's birthday and Sehun gave him a gift nothing could ever top. mpreg btw

Jongin's birthday is coming in less than 2 weeks at first Sehun was brainstorming every day to get his husband a birthday gift.

Until the week before, Sehun starts feeling nauseous, sensitive to smells like he even can't stand his own perfume, and throwing up everything he eats.

Jongin almost screams in horror because one night when he comes home from work he finds. Sehun eating pickles with peanut butter while crying over a drama.

Sehun hates both peanut butter and pickle plus the male never watches romance drama, that night Jongin felt like he just saw his life flash before his eyes.

Sehun soon starts feeling very moody for no reason at all, Jongin would be looking at him and he would start yelling at the other male.

One second he would kiss Jongin telling how much he loves him and the next second he would start crying at the thought of the elder male cheating on him.

When Jongin went to work (3 days before his birthday), Sehun decided to visit the doctor because at this point he couldn't even believe himself.

After his check-up, the doctor smiles at him and said "Congratulations Sehun-ah, you're 6 weeks pregent" he felt like his world stopped for a minute.

The thought of Jongin telling him "I want to be a father one day" even before they got married 3 years ago makes him happy.

"Let's get you an ultrasound," the doctor told him and Sehun nodded with excitement. He teared up when he saw the little bean on the screen.

When he got the sonograms of the little bean he felt very excited to tell Jongin about it. He knows that his man will be very happy with this news.

But, Sehun decided to keep it for Jongin's birthday instead, he just found the perfect present for his perfect husband.

~🐻🐥~

Jongin's birthday came sonner than he expected and he's very excited to give the birthday boy his present.

He wakes Jongin up with a chaste kiss on his plump lips, "Good morning birthday boy" he greets the sleepy man.

"Good morning, baby" Jongin greets back even though he still has his eyes close. "I made breakfast," Sehun says drawing random patterns on Jongin's chest with his finger.

"I'll be right there, honey" Jongin kisses Sehun's temple. "I'll go prepare the table" Sehun announces and leaves their bedroom.

Since today is everything about Jongin, Sehun made the birthday boy's favorite breakfast, waffles with syrup, scrambled eggs, and hot cacao.

"Oh my, You spoiling me today huh?" Jongin says seating on the other end of their table. "It's your birthday of course I'm spoiling you." Sehun smiles and pecks Jongin's cheeks.

"Thank you, baby" he thanks the younger boy. "C'mon let's eat." Sehun sits down facing Jongin. Then they eat breakfast together just talking like every other couple.

"Let's go out for dinner and I have a present to give you after dinner" Sehun exclaims, "Sure baby." Jongin agreed. He always does, whatever Sehun wants he gives.

~ 🐻🐥 ~

They're currently having dinner at Wolfgang steakhouse, after their steaks, there's mini chocolate lava in front of Jongin. "Happy 27th Birthday, Old Man" Sehun teases.

"Well Thank You, Wife" Jongin snaps back and they laugh at themselves, Sehun's smile is one of Jongin's favorite thing on earth.

Whenever the latter laughs he would just stare at him like a kid looking at the new toy they want. "Why are you looking at me like that?" Sehun laughs.

"Like what? Like you're the love of my life or you're the most precious thing on earth or like you're the most shining star in the sky? Because that's true" Jongin murmured.

Sehun smiles at him, "I love you" he leans in place a kiss on his husband's lips. "C'mon birthday boy let's go back so you can have your present" Sehun giggles.

Jongin loves presents especially from Sehun, he quickly calls a waiter to get the voucher and swipes the credit card.

The drive back to their penthouse is filled with laughter and them singing their favorite songs, while Jongin's one hand is on Sehun's thigh. That's his habit whenever Sehun is on the passenger seat.

~ ⏳~

"Wait here let me go get the box" the younger says to the excited man, "Whatever you say baby" he nods and takes a seat on the couch.

Sehun soon returns with a small box in his hands "Here is your present". Jongin grins and takes the box, he unties the ribbon and opens the box.

Sehun is waiting excitedly watching his husband open the box, there's a sonogram picture. At first Jongin looks confused but his lips turn into a smile.

He looks at Sehun, "Is this for real?" he asks. "Yes, it is," Sehun remarks. "I'm a dad? I'm going to be a father?" he says, teardrops escape the younger's tears as he looks at Jongin looking like the happiest man on earth.

The living room went silent, Jongin is looking down at the carpet and a sob echoes the room but that's not Sehun.

Sehun cups Jongin's face and sees the man crying with happy tears, "I'm a daddy now." he says once again smiling.

"Yes, you are Jongin. You're going to be a father. The little bean is going to call you 'dad' and I know you'll be the best dad in the world" Sehun reassures him.

The elder buries his face more into Sehun's touch. "I- I'm" he's just a loss of words so he pulls the younger closer and smashes their lips together.

After kissing Sehun's lips he moves his head to the younger's stomach and places another long kiss there. "We're going to parents" he smiles to himself.

"Hey baby, I'm waiting for you okay? Daddy promises you to be the best dad in the world. Come out healthily my precious." he talks to Sehun's still flat tummy.

Sehun encircled his hands around the elder's neck. The sight of the man he loves talking to their unborn child is so heartwarming.

"Okay, baby daddy that's enough. So how did you like the present?" Sehun inquired. "The best present ever!" Jongin exclaims once again claiming Sehun's lips.

"We're going to be the best parents ever," Sehun whispers with full confidence. "Yes, we are, honey" Jongin agrees.

Hi, I hope you enjoyed it! Vote and Comment if you do.🥺 Take care, Stay safe and I love you. Thank you for reading my works! ♥️