Mistake or Miracle

This is a request from @jonginlvr. I hope you enjoy it <3

Jongin knew he fucked up from the moment he slept with Sehun two months ago, both of them were very drunk that night and ended up in bed together.

Right now all he wants is to disappear from everyone's sight. Clutching on the third pregnancy test saying 'pregnant' his head starts to spin.

What is he going to do now? How is he going to tell Sehun that he is pregnant with his baby when they only slept together once and it was an accident.

The only person he could think of right now is his Suho hyung. He pulls his phone out of his back pocket and dials the elder's number.

"Hyung, help" Jongin says as soon as the elder picks up the phone. " Jongin are you okay?" Suho asks worriedly.

"Hyung, Can you please come over?" he cries. "I'm on my way." Suho replies and hangs up. Jongin stares at the pregnancy test hoping it will magically change to 'not pregnant'

God, he really wants to die right now. His career is at the peak and this happened? The doorbell rings snapping him out of these thoughts.

He opens the door and Suho is standing there looking very worried and concerned. "Jonginnie what happened?" he asks because Jongin eyes look red and puffy.

"Hyung, I-" he couldn't even finish himself and the elder pulls him in a hug. "Breath NiNi. Calm down okay? Hyung got you." he rubs comforting circles on Jongin's back.

Suho is sitting on the couch when Jongin comes out of the bathroom with his pregnancy test. Suho's gaze drops to his hands and sees the test. The elder looks shocked.

"Hyung, I-I'm" he takes a deep breath "pregnant" he exhales. Suho's mouth opens and closes as if he is a loss for words. "Who's the other dad?" he asks softly trying not to scare Jongin.

"S-Sehun is the father" he whispers only for Suho to hear. "I- I'm just lost for words right now." Suho runs his hands in his hair in frustration.

"I don't know what to do right now." Jongin sobs. "Jongin, listen to me okay? Do you want this baby or Do you want to abort it?" the elder asks.

The idea of killing an innocent life hurts Jongin's heart but how could he keep the baby when he is a public figure with millions of eyes watching him every day.

His stomach is flat and his abs are defined right now but in no time the bump will start to show.

"I don't want to kill an innocent baby because of my stupid decisions" he wraps a hand around his stomach.

"Will you keep the baby then?" Suho questions to make sure the younger is making the right decision. "If you are then you gotta talk to Sehun." he reminds.

"Right now, I'm going to call our manager to announce that you're going on a long hiatus." Suho states and calls the manager right away. Jongin agrees to Suho's idea.

A few minutes later Jongin speaks up again, "I'm going to keep the baby." he says softly. "I support you no matter what decision you make Jongin." Suho pats his shoulder.

"But You have to tell Sehun about this. He is the dad after all." Suho reminds him so Jongin nods. "Can you please call him for me?" he requests to the elder

"Of course," the elder sends a small smile, Suho stays with Jongin till Sehun arrives, and when the youngest arrives Suho left so they both could get so privacy.

"Sehun, we have to talk." Jongin starts. "Yeah, go ahead," Sehun says stealing a can of energy from Jongin's fridge.

Jongin takes a deep breath and sighs, "I'm pregnant" he whispers and raises his hands when Sehun opens his mouth to speak, "It's yours." he says not daring to look at the younger.