MINE!

Daddy material Jongin. In which, Jongin is possessive but Sehun hasn't been behaving. Not a smut fic though ;)

"Jongin, stop it hurts!" Sehun whines trying to move his wrist from Jongin's deadly grip. "Move more and I'll tie you up Sehun," he warns and pushes Sehun down on the couch.

"Jongin please, I'm sorry" he tries apologizing. "What are you sorry for Sehun" Jongin growls. "I'm sorry I went to a club and got drunk without your permission and also dancing on someone," he says softly.

Jongin is still in his business attire, the black shirt's sleeves rolled up pairing with black pants hugging his long legs and a Louis Vuitton belt around his waist.

Sehun thinks his man looks really sexy right now but more part of him is scared of him right now. Jongin's face is so stiff and his eyes are fuming with anger that puts Sehun on the verge of crying.

"You misbehaved," he says simply fixing his necktie. "I know, I'm sorry" he tries once again. He knows he is going to get punished. "I know you are" the elder smirks.

"Please Jongin, I don't want the playroom," he says a tear slipping out of his eyes. "Wipe the tears Sehun. You're the one who misbehaved" the elder's voice rough.

"Please no playroom." he whimpers, the last time he got punished the latter used the playroom which Sehun didn't know it exists in the house and he's still pretty traumatized by it.

He didn't walk for about 2 weeks after the last punishment and right now he's scared because Jongin looks even angrier than the last time.

"Uh ah, I decide how I will punish you." Jongin grabs his face. "What did I always tell you Sehun?" he asks and Sehun doesn't dare to answer.

Sehun keeps his eye away from Jongin, he is looking at everything expect his angry boyfriend, all he know right now is that he's terrified.

"Words, Oh Sehun!" Jongin growls looking even madder. "I'm yours." Sehun voice is only above a whisper.

"Yes Sehun, you're mines. I own you and I'll punish you to show you that" his hold on Sehun's face gets tighter.

Oh shit, Sehun really fucked up big time. Jongin's punishments are scary and he clearly doesn't want to experience the last time again.

The businessman never physically hit or slap Sehun, he would never do that instead he uses Sehun's pleasure against himself as a punishment.

He whimpers when the elder let go of his face, "Go to the guestroom, not mines. I'm going to work and don't disturb me." he says sternly

Sehun nods but rough hands grab his face again and make him looks at Jongin, "Are you clear?" he asks so the younger nods once again.

"I said use your words." he orders "Yes," the milky boy replies. Jongin walks out of the living room and disappears in the hallways to the office room.

The reason why Sehun is in this situation? Well, he thought it was a good idea to visit the newly opened club with his friends, without telling Jongin. They took shots, many of them.

Before Sehun knows it he's drunk and already dancing with a stranger, but the club owner, Ravi happens to be one of Jongin's close friends.

He called Jongin told him about Sehun, not even ten minutes later the elder steps into the club with burning anger, grabbed the younger by his wrist, and dragged him out of the club.

Even if he is drunk, he completely sobered up when he saw Jongin with his stern face, now he is in trouble.

Before he can get into another trouble and upset Jongin more, he quickly walks to the guestroom. He always sleeps in the elder's room so sleeping in the other rooms makes him sad.

~~~~~~~~

He gets ready for bed, changes into his silk pajamas. Before he goes to sleep he always has a cup of warm milk every night to sleep better so he marches to the kitchen.

He's pouring milk in his cup when Jongin walks in, their eyes met for a second and the younger almost drop the milk container.

He knows the elder is still mad at him because he walks pass Sehun and grabs himself a can of beer from the fridge and exits the kitchen.

Sehun frowns because Jongin never forgets his 'goodnight kiss' no matter how mad he is but now the latter just walks away with a stern face. He must be really angry then.

He returns to the guestroom after finishing his cup of milk, he tries to sleep that night even if his body is craving Jongin's warmth. He endures it though.

~~~~~~~~

The next day, he wakes up and checks his phone first then he walks to the kitchen to make breakfast for him and his angry boyfriend.

But to his surprise, Jongin is already having breakfast and also already dressed in his business attire. Sehun smiles and approaches Jongin.

He leans in and presses a kiss on Jongin's jaw. "Morning love" he greets but Jongin doesn't even bulge, he just nods and continues eating his breakfast bagel.

Sehun stomps his feet like a child, "Why are you giving me the cold shoulders?" he whines. The elder male glances at him. "That's your punishment," he answers and leaves for office.

The milky boy sighs then he spots another plate of bagel and eggs, the way Sehun likes it, at least Jongin still cares about him.

~~~~~~~~~

The ignoring is going on for a week already and today Sehun is determined to fix it because he misses his bubbly and clingy boyfriend. Jongin hasn't kiss or even talk to him for a week already!

He is sulking on the black couch waiting for the latter to get back home so he sulks some more, then he heard the front door opening.

He runs to the front door, he throws himself on Jongin with an 'oof' which the latter wraps his hands around Sehun's slim waist to prevent from falling.

"Sehun, get down," the deep voice says, "Nooooooo" the younger protest as he buries his face in the crook of Jongin's neck and clings on him like a baby koala.

Jongin saunters to the living room with Sehun clinging onto him, "Sit down on the couch" he orders of course Sehun follows.

Jongin's aura always screams 'dominant' so Sehun always submits to him no matter what.

"Can I take the playroom punishment instead?" he requests with his puppy eyes which are now tearing up. "Why is that?" the elder questions.

"Daddy, Sehunnie is so so sorry. Please stop ignoring Sehunnie" the latter starts speaking in third-person view.

Jongin lifts Sehun's face with his finger, "Is Sehunnie going to misbehave again?" the elder says in a calm voice.

"Sehunnie won't misbehave again, I won't do anything that daddy doesn't like" he replies like a baby whining.

"Does baby, really want the playroom punishment?" he asks in concern running his hands in Sehun's soft hair.

"Will daddy stop ignoring me if I take the punishment?" Sehun says in a small voice. "Imm Hmm" the elder hums as an answer.

"Then I'll take the punishment," he replies. Jongin chuckles and places a hand over Sehun's lips. "Shhh baby, no more punishment for you." he says.

Sehun blinks at him, "Can I have a kiss then?" he request like a kid who just dropped his ice cream cone.

Jongin's eyes soften. "Yes, you can baby." he presses his plump lips against Sehun's thin ones. The younger breaks the kiss and giggles against Jongin's lips.

"Good boy, daddy will take you out to dinner tonight." Jongin caresses Sehun's soft cheeks. "Thank you." the younger smiles brightly at him.

What have I written? hahaha. I hope you enjoyed it though. These days I find myself enjoying writing one-shots more anyways stay safe, take care and I love youuuu. <3