"Us"

Since I miss both EXO and Sekai let's go back to, 2018 EXO ladder S2 where they all went to Taiwan but with my own imagination.

"Kyungsoo hyung please couple it with me" Jongin whines placing the train captain hat on Kyungsoo's hat but the elder refuses.

"Hyung please," Jongin tries again but Kyungsoo refuses again because he wants to escape the drama king who's going to arrive later.

Suho who is sitting behind Jongin looks at them knowingly because he knows Jongin is going to regret what he is doing now when he sees Sehun later.

Sure Sehun is cute, hot, loving, and all but he gets jealous over his boyfriend with another person who isn't him because he once lost Jongin to another person.

The last time he got jealous of Jongin making kiss noises to Kyungsoo he ignored Jongin for more than 15 days. Talk about ignoring the king himself is Oh Sehun.

The only reason why he stopped ignoring the elder was that Jongin joked but said it in a serious way that he's going to jump off the SM building if the ignoring is going to continue.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun who are sitting in the front are whispering to each other. "That bastard never learns huh?" Chanyeol whispers.

"Sehun for sure is going to flip let's hope he won't kill the boyfriend of his" Baekhyun whispers back.

Sehun who's watching his hyungs sees everything, he has to stay behind in Korea for a while because of his individual filming.

He is doing okay but when Jongin said about 'coupling with Kyungsoo' he gets mad. But this time he's not going to ignore Jongin completely but also let him taste his own medicine.

So he decides to call Chanyeol to let the elder know that he's going to board the plane. After about 3 rings the elder picks up.

"Hey, Sehun." Chanyeol greets. "Hi, Hyung, I'm gonna board the plane," Sehun says. "So when are you arriving?" the elder asks. "About 10 p.m they say" he replies.

Sehun could hear the other members' voices too especially Jongin's "D.O Hyung please just couple it with me."

"Arrive safely Hun-ah, we miss you," Chanyeol tells the younger, "Thank you Um- hyung can you pass the phone to Jongin?" Sehun requests

Chanyeol hesitated at first worrying that these two maknaes are going to cause a scene even over the phone but he gave it anyways turning the speakers off.

"Hi, Sehunnie" Jongin greets enthusiastically, "Hey Kai, you having fun?" Sehun asks but Jongin's smile turns into a frown because Sehun never calls him Kai unless he's mad.

"Yeah, I am. Is something wrong Hun?" the elder asks and Sehun scoffs over the phone, "I don't know babe let's say I left our matching pajamas because suddenly I don't want to couple it with you anymore."

Jongin immediately knows where all of this is coming from, "Is not what you-" before he could finish his reason Sehun hangs up.

Jongin sighs and hands the phone back to Chanyeol, instead of comforting him. Chanyeol and Baekhyun laughs at him

"Deserved it" Chanyeol teases while Baekhyun smiles at him sarcastically. Of course, these two take Sehun's side they even call the youngest their child.

After the mini train ride they all go have dinner by playing the Ladder game. Later on, they go-cart racing which by the way Baekhyun got the 1st place.

When they are going to play another Ladder game for the hotel room, The Drama King aka Oh Sehun arrives.

Usually, he would greet Jongin first but this time he goes and gives Suho a hug first. Then he talks with Chanyeol and Baekhyun about kart racing.