Apocalypse

This is a request from @ahmangaihi_bella. I hope you will like it!

It's cold, the bed is cold. Jongin pulls the comforter over his body. He opens his eyes to check the empty place beside him. He sighs touching the pillow which smells like his lover.

They had an argument hours ago and Sehun left the apartment with fuming anger. Sehun was supposed to meet his parents today but the younger male was busy at the office so he didn't make it which made Jongin mad.

The fight was intense compared to their other small fights but he can't decide who was in the wrong place him or Sehun? Sehun is always working these days it made Jongin feel things he isn't supposed to.

He trusts Sehun but he can't stop the thoughts of Sehun with another person instead of him. What if Sehun is laying in bed with someone else right now? What if Sehun is having dinner with someone else?

These what-ifs are making the already depressed male more sad. Maybe he is overthinking. Sehun would never cheat on him....right?

He pulls Sehun's pillow close to him seeking some comfort from the scent. Before he could close his eyes again the said male bangs on their bedroom door.

"Jonginnnn, open up." Sehun sounds so drunk and he's kind of worried. Jongin opens the door and sees Chanyeol keeping up Sehun from losing his balance.

He takes Sehun in his arms, "Thank you hyung" Jongin smiles at Chanyeol, the latter nods and walks away. "Why did you drink so much, Hun?" he asks trying to help Sehun walk.

"Cause of you," Sehun grumbles. Jongin places Sehun carefully on their bed "C'mon let's get you changed." he announces unbuttoning the taller male's shirt.

Sehun doesn't say anything just looking at Jongin through his hooded eyes which are barely open, "Why did you say it?" Sehun whispers stopping Jongin's hand.

The elder sighs "Say what?" he asks. "That I'm the worst person you've been with and Ravi is better than me." Jongin could see his boyfriend's lips wobbling as he speaks.

His emotionless boyfriend look somehow hurt which makes Jongin so guilty. "Maybe you're right," Sehun says that part softly but Jongin could still hear it.

Jongin continues to change Sehun out of his work clothes. "Stop, I can do it." he stops his smaller boyfriend. Jongin's heart breaks a little.

Sehun takes his pajamas from their closet and changes into them. He's brushing his teeth when he hears someone approaching him.

Familiar arms wrap around his waist. "I didn't mean it. I was just angry at that time." the elder explains turning Sehun to face him. Though Jongin is telling this he feels like that statement was true.

"I understand," he replies pressing his lips into a thin line. Jongin stands on his tiptoes to reach Sehun's lips but before their lips could meet Sehun turns his face to the other side.

'Sehun you are the most ignorant person I have ever been with, Ravi would've treated me better than you' those words keep playing in Sehun's mind like a broken record.

"Let's go to bed," Sehun mumbles heading for their bed. Jongin sighs he knows Sehun takes words very seriously.

~~~~

After that incident, Sehun changed not in a good way. He talks one or two words and traps inside his own bubble. Jongin could count with one hand how many times their skin touch after that night.

"Sehun, I have a performance this Thursday night," Jongin is a dancer so he has performances and Sehun tries not to miss most of them but sometimes he does because of his work.