2~~~The Biggest Idiot.

"Oh Ophelia"
'2~~~The Biggest Idiot.'

☽☀︎︎☾

OPHELIA POTTER followed her brother into Kings Cross station with a solemn look on her face,  pushing her trolley along with her.

After much persuasion Ophelia finally agreed to attend Hogwarts. Or as she liked to put it, forced.

"Can you walk any slower Potter?" The male twin called over his shoulder.

"Yes, I can Potter." The female twin called back.

"Get a move on both of you!" Euphemia shouted as she sprinted by her daughter, "We're late enough as it is!!"

Ophelia sighed and came to a stop next to her mother and twin right between Platforms 9 and 10.

"I really should get to work you two, your father already had to leave, I'll say my goodbyes here." Euphemia said as she kissed each of her children atop their heads and pulled them both into a big hug.

"Now James, you better help out your sister. Show her around, help her get to classes. I don't want any letters or anything from McGonagall saying you guys were fighting. Now that would be just downright embarrassing!" Euphemia said putting her head in her hands.

"Mum don't worry, I don't need ol' Jamesie here to look out for me. I'll be fine. I'll make sure write to you when I can." Ophelia said smiling at her mother warmly.

Euphemia smiled at her children and gave them one last hug as she disappeared into the crowd of Muggles.

"So, how do we get to the train?" Ophelia asked after a few silent moments.

"Well, Miss I Don't Need James Help, look whose come begging?" He said complacently.

"Shut up and show me how!" Ophelia said through gritted teeth as James then tutted her and ran full force at the brick wall.

James disappeared in a blink of an eye and Ophelia stood dumbstruck as she stared at the place her brother was moments before.

She checked her Muggle watch on her wrist and saw it was 10:58. She had 2 minutes to get onto that train.

Ophelia took a deep breath and ran. She ran with her eyes squeezed shut at the brick barrier.

She felt a coolness, like a soft wind, rush over her and she opened her eyes to see a steaming red train in front of her.

"Welcome to Platform 9 and 3/4." Said a voice beside her as James came into view and slung his arm around her shoulder.

"Best get onto the train little sister." He said removing his arm and carrying his trunk, broom, and owl away to an open train door.

Ophelia did the same following his footsteps.

She looked around in awe at the beautiful sunlit platform.

As Ophelia stepped onto the train she watched as James wheeled around stacking his belongings in her hands and then darted off down the corridor.