22~~~Quarrels and Quidditch

'Oh Ophelia' '22~~~Quarrels and Quidditch'

'Oh Ophelia'
'22~~~Quarrels and Quidditch'

☽☀︎︎☾

OPHELIA GROANED AS SHE DRAMATICALLY fell onto her four poster bed.

"What if I swing the beaters bat so hard I lose my balance and fall off my broom?!" Ophelia complained.

Today was the first Quidditch game of the season, and Ophelia's nerves were going wild.

"Sorry but honey I don't think your that strong." Marlene smirked from her place in front of the mirror that was mounted to the girls dorm wall.

Ophelia rolled her eyes and turned over and began screaming into her pillow.

Alice ran into the room at that time with her hair wet and a towel around her. "What's going on? Is Lia ok...she's screaming?" She asked raising her eyebrows.

"She's fine. Just a nervous breakdown." Marlene shrugged and continued applying her mascara in the mirror. "Stop screaming or your protective little boyfriend is going to run up here to check on you." Marlene scoffed rolling her eyes.

"Yeah and I don't fancy being seen naked by Sirius Black." Alice said running back into the bathroom.

Ophelia had told Marlene and Alice about her and Sirius after they told James, and they constantly (mostly Marlene), had been teasing her about it.

Ophelia shot up and threw a pillow directly at Marlenes face, smearing the mascara all down her face and Quidditch jersey.

"You!" Marlene screamed. "Look what you did!"

"Oh please Marlene, it was bound to get ruined anyways in the game." Ophelia scoffed rolling her eyes.

"I was going to apply a charm to make it stay..." Marlene growled and threw the bottle of mascara down on the bed and began cracking her knuckles.

"What are you doing...?" Ophelia asked hesitantly.

"Getting ready to murder you." Marlene said smirking.

"LILY!!" Ophelia screamed and bolted out the door and down the steps.

"Get back here!" Ophelia heard Marlene yell behind her.

"Lily, Lily, Lily! Marlene is trying to murder me!" Ophelia wailed as she spotted the red haired girl in the corner of the room reading.

"Oh that's great, Lia." Lily muttered, her eyes not leaving her book.

"Ophelia Euphemia Potter I will find you!" Marlene shouted from the top of the stairway.

Ophelia looked at her options of what to do. She could face Marlenes wrath and most likely die, hide out in the boys dorm, or she could bolt out of the common room.