17~~~The Truth

'Oh Ophelia' '17~~~The Truth '

'Oh Ophelia'
'17~~~The Truth '

•☽☀︎︎☾•

LILY, MARLENE, AND ALICE came later that evening to see Ophelia. They fussed and bombarded her with questions of what happened and how she was. That's when Remus had to tell them his secret.

"Guys, guys, guys!" Ophelia yelled over their fussing. "I'm fine alright and I can answer all your questions after Remus talks to you three. It'll probably explain everything though."

"Oh alright. Remus, what is it?" Lily sighed turning, along with Marlene and Alice, towards Remus who was fidgeting nervously in the opposite bed.

"I-I. . ." Remus stuttered at a loss of words as he put his head in his hands.

"Hm?" Lily mused raising her eyebrows.

"You'll hate me if I tell you." Remus mumbled into his hands.

"Oh my God, Remus Lupin!" Ophelia practically shouted. "For the last time, no one cares if your a bloody, werewolf!" Ophelia clamped her hand over her mouth when she realized what she had just said. "Oops. . ." She smiled innocently at Remus who glared in return.

"A werewolf?" Said Alice softly. "Oh Rem, you poor thing!" Alice cried out as she swung her arms around Remus' neck and he patted her on the shoulder and muttered a thanks.

"I already knew this." Lily shrugged and sat down in a chair beside Ophelia's bed.

"Really? How? And for how long?" Remus said with widened eyes as Alice let him go.

"Since the beginning of last year. Knew you'd tell me on your own time so I didn't mention anything. It was fairly easy actually, just added up the days you left. The moon phases, when and what time they took place, and how whenever you would leave you'd be sick and look tired the next day." Lily shrugged.

"Oh. Thank you for taking it so well, all of you. But, Marlene? Do you hate me?" Remus said timidly as he glanced up at Marlene who stood rocking back and forward on her heels at the end of his bed.

"Well. . ." Marlene started. "I THINK ITS BLOODY AWESOME! I mean come on Remy! You!? A so called ' blood thirsty ' beast!? You fold your socks!" Marlene exasperated.

Remus chuckled and shook his head as Lily turned back to Ophelia. "Alright, now tell us what happened."

Ophelia nodded and went on with the same tale she was told by James 3 hours earlier. Including everything, even the part of 3 of the Marauders being illegal Animagus.

As Ophelia finished the story Lily was looking speechless and Ophelia couldn't tell if she would be disapproving or not.

"That's bloody impressive. . ." Lily finally whispered out. "I mean not the illegal part, but really?! Full grown Animagus and they mastered it last year?!"