28~~~Tea

'Oh Ophelia'
'28~~~Tea'

☽☀︎︎☾

Ophelia awoke to darkness. "Rain again?" Ophelia mumbled to herself as she rolled out of bed.

She yawned as she stretched and walked over to her bathroom.

Ophelia looked up at the outfit that hung neatly ironed on her door. That's when it hit her.

The meeting with Dumbledore was today.

He apparently had a very important matter to discuss with Ophelia, the Marauders, Florence, Lily, Marlene, and Alice.

Ophelia thought of what the Professor could possibly be asking of his 9 newly graduated students but couldn't think of any.

A thunder clap outside startled Ophelia making her jump from her thoughts.

It can't be anything to drastic now. Ophelia reminded herself, but she wasn't to sure. Dumbledore wasn't the best man to put your trust in.

As Ophelia finished buttoning the last button on her shirt she grabbed her wand and stared in the mirror taking a few deep breaths.

She stared at herself but the next thunder clap reminded her to make her way downstairs.

As she did so she noticed the eerie emptiness of the house. Remus was probably still asleep upstairs recovering from a particularly bad full moon a few nights ago and Ophelia assumed that the boys were probably just now rolling out of bed.

Still, Ophelia could hear a kettle whistling in the kitchen and knew that Florence was here. She had an obsession with tea.

As Ophelia rounded the corner she immediately spotted Florence sitting on the countertop swinging her legs back and forth staring at the kettle.

"Staring at it won't make it boil any faster, and isn't it done?" Ophelia questioned with a laugh.

"Yes, but the whistling annoys Sirius. When we were kids he used to hate it when I did this." Florence giggled.

"I always forget you guys knew each other." Ophelia said as she grabbed a mug from the cupboard.

"I can tell you anything about him. Dirty or not!" Florence smirked.

"Aren't you dating my brother? And plus I already know the dirty stuff." Ophelia said smirking back.

Florence rolled her eyes and hopped off the counter as the kettle reached an increasingly ear splitting whistle.

"Wait for it!" Florence yelled over it covering her ears and squeezing her eyes shut.

"FLORENCE!" Sirius' scream was heard from the top of the steps.

Florence immediately grabbed the kettle and started calmly pouring the cups of tea as Sirius rounded the corner.

"You know I hate the whistling!" Sirius yelled crossing his arms.

"What whistling?" Florence questioned smiling.

"God I hate you." Sirius groaned. "James come handle your girlfriend!" He yelled.

"Coming!" James yelled back as he immediately came bounding down the steps.

"James! Good morning, cup of tea?" Florence said as her face immediately lit up when she saw him.