7~~~Surprise.

"Oh Ophelia."
7~~~Surprise.

☽☀︎︎☾

After Quidditch try outs the rest of the months leading up to Christmas break passed quickly, and soon enough of it was the day of departure for everyone choosing to go home for Christmas.

That including James and Ophelia. The rest of the Marauders were also going home (Sirius being forced to by his parents), and Marlene, Lily, and Alice were also.

"Great, so I'll be the only girl in my house for a week!" Ophelia whined when she heard the news from Lily that her Alice and Marlene all couldn't come over until after Christmas.

"What do you mean? You have your mum." Lily had questioned.

"Well, it'll be no surprise if the Marauders have their annual 'Christmas Meeting.' At our house one day, then decide that they're staying for a week. Plus, even with mum their she always says I'm being rude or whatever." Ophelia had retorted crossly.

Lily had just rolled her eyes in response.

☽☀︎︎☾

After a long train ride later full of exploding snap and many sweet treats, they had arrived at Platform 9 and 3/4.

Ophelia smiled gleefully and jumped up with her bag and trunk in hand.

"You seem excited to leave our presence El, I'm offended." Sirius said as he too stood up.

"I'm excited to sleep in until noon, for your information Sirius." Ophelia said pulling her jacket on.

"Ah, yes, that is something I can agree with." Remus said smiling as he slung an arm around Ophelias shoulder and the two friends skipped out into the corridor together.

"Really James? He can put his arm around her and skip around with her but me, when I save her life I get yelled at!" Sirius huffed when Remus and Ophelia had disappeared.

"Sirius, I'm sorry but you have a reputation. And right now my sister doesn't matter, please just tell me if your coming for Christmas break or not? I know Mum really wants you to come. Plus we all don't trust your parents to well." James said as he gathered his things.

"It's fine. Already promised mother I'd come home." Sirius snapped as he left the compartment with a large frown on his face. What James had said has stung.

☽☀︎︎☾

"Oh my darlings!" Ophelia heard a voice yell and she looked up to see her mum standing there in her bright pink Muggle clothes running towards her at full speed.

"Oh God. . ." Ophelia groaned as her Mum squished in a hug so hard Ophelia thought her ribs would break.

While in the hug she caught sight of a black haired boy who looked like Sirius, standing next to a rude looking couple, staring at her with a wishful look in his eyes.

Ophelia gave him a soft smile and watched the boy turn bright red and look away.

Ophelia's smile faltered but she looked away, back to her mother, and hugged her back.