12~~~New Years Pt. 3

"Oh Ophelia"
12~~~New Years

•☽☀︎︎☾•

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!" The crowd chanted as Ophelia's uncle lit a few Muggle fireworks on the lawn.

The fireworks erupted around them and people screamed in cheers.

"Happy New Year!!"

Ophelia made sure Sirius was watching and crashed her lips onto Fabians, practically tackling him to the ground from the force.

Ophelia good feel the smirk on Fabians face as they kissed.

She heard a huff behind her and she briefly glanced back and saw James beside Lily, glaring directly at her.

Fabian broke the kiss and Ophelia turned to look at James with her arms crossed.

"Hm?" She said raising her eyebrows.

"I didn't approve of this." James said bluntly.

Ophelia snorted at James before grabbing Fabian's hand and pulling him off to the garden as more fireworks sounded.

"Thank you. Everything went very smoothly. I'll have that puppy to you by next month tops." Ophelia grinned.

"I'm looking forward to it. Remember, a daschund. Nice doing business with you miss. I must go find Gideon now, good day m'lady." Fabian tipped an imaginary hat atop his head as he turned and walked away thinking of what to name his new dog.

Ophelia grinned as he disappeared in a crack.

Ophelia's grin turned to a frown though as she heard voices come from around the corner.

"Siri, what are you so upset about?" A voice with a French accent asked.

Ophelia's eyes widened in realization and she quickly ran behind a giant oak tree to the left side of the path.

"Nothing, Apolline." A deep voice replied as two figures rounded the corner. One with dark black hair to the bottom of his ears and the other with long blonde hair down to her waist.

Apolline hurried after Sirius as he took twice the steps as her.

"Slow down! Vraiment Sirius!" Apolline huffed as she panted to a stop beside him. Right in front of the oak tree.

"Apolline, if you wouldn't mind I'd like to be alone." Sirius said through gritted teeth as he glanced around him.

"Non, not until you tell me what's wrong, Siri!" Apolline said crossing her arms.

"I said nothing!"

"Was it Ophelia?! Oh, Siri, if it 'twas don't you worry your pretty little head." Apolline cooed at him. "I'll take care of her, she has always been a self centered little bitc-"

  Sirius slammed a hand over her mouth.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence!"  He whispered.

"Pourquoi? Its true!" Apolline said with an eye roll. "Eventually, me and you can run away from here together! Away from everyone and everything, especially far away from her—"

  Then Sirius slapped her.

"Ophelia will always be twice the women then you!" Sirius roared. "I thought you were different Apolline! Your the self conceited b! Now get out of my sight!" Sirius spat.