6~~~Quidditch Try Outs.

"Oh Ophelia"
'6~~~Quidditch Try Outs.'

☽☀︎︎☾

OPHELIA STOOD chatting with Marlene on the Quidditch pitch waiting for James to start the try outs.

"And then Micheal looked at me! I think he likes me Lia. Like likes me. And I think I like like him. . ." Marlene sighed dreamily.

"Micheal? That Ravenclaw? I've seen him in our History of Magic class. He's awfully popular. And smart." Ophelia said stating thoughtfully out into space.

"That's the bad part." Marlene said sighing.

"What is?"

"He's smart. That's a deal breaker." Marlene said like it was obvious.

"Oh Marley. . .you know if you two dated he could do your homework for you?" Ophelia giggled.

"Your right!" Marlene said as James came over clapping his hands to get everyone's attention.

"Now. We will make this quick and simple. People trying out for Chasers go wait on the stands and everyone else for Beater come over here." He said as Marlene waved goodbye to Ophelia and made her way over to the Quidditch team. Marlene was one of the teams Chasers. A handful of students went over to the stands and a handful stayed back, that handful including Ophelia.

Ophelia was now left with a few boys who looked twice her size, and a few very athletic looking girls.

Ophelia didn't look it but she was very athletic. Back at Beauxbatons she would do runs every morning with her other best friend Christian Steele.

Him and her were on the Beauxbatons Quidditch team L'Équipe de la Terre as Beaters.

She never once failed in her aim and hit as a Beater

"Alright. Now I'll introduce all of you to our current team." James said when the Chasers were settled down fully.

"Well, you all know I'm James Potter, one of the teams Chasers, then this here is Sirius Black, our other Beater, this is Marlene McKinnon, our 2nd Chaser; Dorcas Meadows, our other beater;  Daniel Wood, team Keeper. And our seeker, Delilah Moore."As you all know we are filling our 3rd Chaser ." He finished.

"We will start slow and do a few Beater warm ups. I'm going to eliminate people along the way. The final two people will take turns scrimmaging with us against the Ravenclaw team that has kindly agreed to help us out."

Ophelia saw Marlene tense as the Ravenclaw team emerged from their changing rooms and she knew she saw that Ravenclaw Micheal.

Ophelia smiled at her as she watched her friend try and fix her messy blond locks.

"Get in positions and I want you to hit bludgers back and forward to one another!" James yelled kicking himself up into the air in a graceful fashion, followed by his teammates.

Ophelia followed everyone up into the air and paired with Marlenes little brother, Marvin, who was also trying out for Beater.

She hit bludgers with him for a few minutes never missing one and getting her aim spot on.

Ophelia smiled as James whistled.