8~~~Awkward Love.

"Oh Ophelia"8~~~Awkward Love

"Oh Ophelia"
8~~~Awkward Love.

•☽☀︎︎☾•

OPHELIA KNELT with her hand clasping Sirius's, as she silently prayed that he would wake up soon.

It had been 2 days since he has shown up at the Potter Manor and Sirius was currently still unconscious (or sleeping) in their guest bedroom across from Ophelias room.

Ophelia breathed soft breathes onto his hand and sat like that for an hour until the sun started to rise and peek through the antique curtains.

Ophelia sighed deeply and pushed herself off the floor and began her way to the door.

Thoughts filled her head as she turned the cold door handle.

With one last solemn look back at Sirius she opened the door and stepped out, only to be taken aback by a sudden sound from the area she had just left moments before.

"P-Phelia. . ." A hoarse voice whispered.

"Siri. . ." Ophelia breathed as she whirled around and ran full force at the black haired boy who had his eyes open a crack.

"Oh thank God your ok!" Ophelia spoke muffled into his shoulder. She didn't notice the small wince he gave when she squeezed him too hard.

"I know, I know. You couldn't live without me. . ." Sirius said with a weak smile as Ophelia pulled away from their hug.

Ophelia rolled her eyes at him in response.

"What ever happened to your glasses? Are they fixed? Last thing I remember before I passed out was them shattering on the floor." Sirius said after sticking his tongue out at her.

"You idiot. You've been unconscious for 2 days and that's the first thing you ask?" Ophelia said rolling her eyes once more.

"Just curious, love." Sirius said cheekily as he sat up with much difficulty.

"What'd I tell you about calling me love?" Ophelia said scrunching up her nose as she helped him sit up.

"You told me you wanted me to call you it."

"Shut up. No, I didn't."

"Yes you did."

"No, i didn't!"

"Yes, you did!"

"No! I didn't!"

"Yes you did!"

"No, I did—wait—ugh. . .fine—I don't care anymore." Ophelia said as she crossed her arms and turned away from him.

"C'mon love, I didn't mean to upset you now." Sirius said emphasizing the word love with a smile.