14~~~Forgiveness

'Oh Ophelia' '14~~~Forgiveness'

'Oh Ophelia'
'14~~~Forgiveness'

☽☀︎︎☾

OPHELIA FOLLOWED JAMES, REMUS, AND PETER off the train and to an open carriage.

"Still no sign of Sirius?" James muttered opening the carriage door for everyone.

"I can go search the train for him—" Remus started but a voice cut him off from behind.

"I'm here, I'm here." They said.

Ophelia turned around and saw Sirius running over panting.

" And where were you at?" Ophelia said with venom lacing her voice.

"None of your business." Sirius replied with the same venom in his voice as he shoved past her.

Ophelia rolled her eyes and followed him onto the carriage, sitting as far away from Sirius as possible.

•☽☀︎︎☾•

"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HANDS?" Alice said worried as she examined Ophelia's hand at the Gryffindor table.

"It's a long story, I don't really want to explain but it happened after the New Years party." Ophelia said sipping on her pumpkin juice.

"Did someone do that to you? If they did I'll kill them." Marlene threatened gripping her butter knife hard in her hand.

"Wow...calm down Marley." Lily said slowly removing the knife from Marlenes grip.

"Yeah, it's not that big of a deal, I hopefully won't be seeing that person ever again." Ophelia shrugged beginning to cut up her food.

"So it was someone!" Marlene yelled.

Ophelia scoffed and rolled her eyes, ignoring Marlene.

  Lily began rummaging through her bag and pulled out 4 cards.

"What're these?" Alice asked examining the card Lily had just handed her.

"Thank you cards for Christmas gifts." Lily smiled handing Ophelia and Marlene a card also.

"Whose the fourth one for?" Marlene asked curiously.

"James." Lily whispered.

"Who?" Marlene smirked putting her hand up to her ear.

"James." Lily said a little louder.

"Still can't hear you." Marlene grinned.

"James!" Lily shouted a bit to loud, causing James himself to look up and in their direction when Lily shouted his name.

"Alright Evans?" James called from down the table.

Lily's face went red as she buried her head in her hands from embarrassment.