16~~~Shunned Sirius

'Oh Ophelia' '16~~~Shunned Sirius'

'Oh Ophelia'
'16~~~Shunned Sirius'

•☽☀︎︎☾•

"THIS IS ALL BLACK'S FAULT." A voice whisper-yelled beside her.

"Shhh! Let her rest." Another voice said.

"I can't believe I did this. . ." A voice whispered.

"Stop saying that! She won't care trust me." A voice berated the other.

"Guys shh. She's waking. . ."

Ophelia peeked her eyes open a crack and saw the outlines of 3 other people.

On her left she saw brown curly hair, and short blond hair. She noticed that the sandy haired one sat in a bed across from her.

"C'mon. . .Phe." Said a voice suddenly.

Ophelia forced her eyes to open and grimaced at the light that flooded into her vision.

"Oh thank God!" James said as he crushed her in a hug.

"C-Can't breath—" Ophelia rasped, her face going red.

James let her go finally and let Ophelia take a look around the room. She was in the hospital wing. Peter was sat beside James and looking on edge, Remus was in a bed across from Ophelia, and Sirius was no where to be seen.

Ophelia looked into the face of her brother and saw his relieved look.

Peter was still looking scared and Remus looked guilty and solemn.

"Will someone give me some answers?"

James sighed and patted her.

"I don't know how to say this, never more start this." James said rubbing his head.

"Spit it out."

"Phe, Remus is a. . ." James stopped in his sentence and looked Remus in the eye.

"A what?" She pried.

"Imawerewolf." Remus muttered.

"Sorry, didn't catch that."

Remus sighed heavily. "A werewolf. I'm a werewolf Ophelia. And I get if you don't want to be friends with me. I can go now. I'm sure you don't want a beast in the same room as you. I-"

"Shut up." Ophelia yelled. "Sorry, I said that kind of harshly, but Remus why do you think I would care? You're still the same chocolate loving, bookworm, pranking, Remus. I don't care if your a werewolf."

Remus spread a small smile at her words and he looked up at her from his bed.

"Thanks. . .that means a lot—but I am sorry—"