15~~~Snape's Tunnel

note:
(plz don't skip reading other note on bottom when finished reading :) )

-

Unedited chapter

-

'Oh Ophelia' '15~~~Snape's Tunnel'

'Oh Ophelia'
'15~~~Snape's Tunnel'

•☽☀︎︎☾•

OPHELIA'S DAYS FOLLOWING HER RETURN TO HOGWARTS were filled with the biggest smiles she had ever produced, and laughs that made her tear up. Her and Sirius were closer then ever now that they had made up, and she wanted to make sure it stayed that way.

Ophelia was able to almost merge her friend groups together. Remus, Alice, and Lily were close friends from their study group, Marlene was practically related to James and Ophelia so they were already pretty close, and Ophelia and Sirius were very close friends now. Ophelia had even convinced Lily to attend the next Hogsmeade visit with her, Marlene and Alice, and the Marauders.

"Ha! I come to Hogwarts 5 years after you James, and I manage to steal your best friend from you in less then 5 months!" Ophelia grinned at James after he had told Ophelia off for taking away his 'Sirius time' by her hanging out with Sirius all day.

"Oh shut up. Can you just tell me what the bloody time is?" James grumbled as they both sat down in the Great Hall for dinner.

"Around 8, why?" Ophelia asked as she looked around for her friends.

"I've gotta eat fast—I've got—homework." James lied. This didn't go unnoticed by Ophelia.

"Uh—huh. Sure." Ophelia nodded as she peered at him through her reading glasses.

James cowered in his seat from her stare.

"Your killing me, Phe. I told you. Homework." He cried as he put his head in his hands, finally able to break off her stare.

"Fine! I'll pretend to believe you." She sighed back at him as they both ate their meals in silence.

"So. . ." James said teetering back and forward on his seat, trying to break the awkward silence. "How are the— kids?"

Ophelia snorted into her goblet of pumpkin juice at James question.

"Jerk. . . look what you made me do!" Ophelia groaned as she mopped at her shirt that had acquired a dark blotch of spilled juice.

"Your fault for drinking it." James shrugged.

"What am I not allowed to hydrate?" She rollled her eyes at him.

  He grinned at her as they both got up to leave the table.

"Has Lily agreed to my Hogsmeade invitation yet?" James asked hopefully as they walked out of the hall together.