24~~~Little Talks

'Oh Ophelia' '24~~~Little Talks'

'Oh Ophelia'
'24~~~Little Talks'

☽☀︎︎☾

OPHELIA SHIVERED AS HER skin met the cold night air. She heard animals in the distance causing her to cling onto Sirius' shoulder tightly.

"I won't let you get hurt, El." Sirius laughed grabbing onto her hand.

"I know, but it's 3AM everyone know that's the most haunted hour..." Ophelia said as she gripped his hand tighter.

"That's not true where'd you learn that?" Sirius asked smirking.

"I—" Ophelia started but James cut her off.

"Cut the love fest you two, let's not add flirting to the tradition." James added rolling his eyes.

"We aren't flirting!" Ophelia defender putting her hand over her heart.

"Yeah, what she said." Sirius quipped pointing at Ophelia.

Ophelia giggled and Sirius started to laugh quietly with her as their minds thought the same thing.

"Your like a married couple..." James muttered kicking a stray rock down the path and pulling Remus and Peter towards the lake with him.

"That wouldn't be too bad." Sirius shrugged glancing at Ophelia.

"We're 16, we'll wait for the universe to decide Stan." Ophelia sighed dramatically shaking her head and patting his shoulder.

"You sound like a seer." Sirius laughed.

"Maybe I am, just haven't unlocked my third eye yet. Maybe that Trelawney girl can give me some lessons."

"Ah yes Trelawney, she predicted I would face terrible heart ache in a few years when my lover dies." Sirius added after shaking his head.

"Well, that's not true. I'm your lover and I'm not going to die in a few years. I'll die in 100 years."

"Why 100?"

"Dumbledore is Merlin knows, what 589, if he can make it that old you and I can at least make past 100 too!" Ophelia complained.

"That's pretty exact," Sirius said with wide eyes.

"I predicted it with my third eye." Ophelia said wiggling her eyebrows.

Sirius snorted. "Shut up you idiot. And don't call me Stan,"

"I was wondering when you'd mention that," Ophelia smirked.

•☽☀︎︎☾•

"NO WAY, IT'S FREEZING!" Ophelia shivered as she dipped her foot in the lake water.