18~~~Go Get Her

'Oh Ophelia'
'18~~~Go Get Her'

'Oh Ophelia' '18~~~Go Get Her'

☽☀︎︎☾

OPHELIA GRUMBLED AS SHE FLICKED her wand trying to perfect the Evanesco charm on a piece of parchment.

"Your getting the wrist movement wrong." A voice cut into her thoughts and Ophelia turned to see Sirius looking at her from beside her.

"I don't need your help." She grumbled.

"Yes you do. We are partners after all. Let me just help you with this." Sirius said trying a smile.

"Fine." Ophelia frowned.

"Here." Sirius said taking her wrist in his hand gently and holding it up.

Sirius guided her hand making a movement in some shape of what could be a scribbled drawing of a tree.

Sirius pointed her hand near the parchment she was trying to get rid of and did the motion and it quickly disappeared.

"Wow. Thanks. . ." Ophelia mumbled brushing her hair behind her ear.

"Course. Anything for a friend." Sirius said pulling a tight lipped smile.

"Yeah, friend." Ophelia whispered to herself.

Ophelia began to turn her back on him again and work on her own when Sirius called her name making her turn back.

"Hey, El, I-I'm sorry." Sirius whispered.

"I shouldn't be the one your apologizing to. It should be Remus you apologize to." Ophelia said looking at the ground.

"Yeah, I know and I've tried. But you got hurt, and I'll never forgive myself for that." He said biting his lip.

"Class times up. Homework is 1 foot essay about the Evanesco charm. Get on your way now." Professor McGonagall yelled

Ophelia sucked in her cheeks and stood up from the desk grabbing her bag.

"Remus got hurt too." She said swiftly tossing her things in her bag and stalking out of the classroom.

•☽☀︎︎☾•

THE REST OF OPHELIAS DAY PASSED FAIRLY QUICKLY. She was making her way down to the Great Hall now for dinner alone since Marlene had to go change out of her robes since she had spilled her potion in Potions class on herself, Alice had snuck off with Frank, and Lily had to return a book to the library.

Ophelia hummed a tune she had heard playing on a Muggle radio before as she skipped down the halls.

She was cut short of her song as she paused at the courtyard because of two yelling voices.

Ophelia immediately recognized them and she rolled her eyes getting ready to intervene but thought better of it and hid behind a pole that led into the courtyard, watching whatever was about to go down.

"James! Please I'm begging you, please forgive me." Sirius yelled as he chased James around the courtyard.

"I asked you to leave me alone, Sirius. I don't plan to forgive you anytime soon." James growled under his breath as he dodged Sirius' swipe to catch his arm and stop him from running away from him.

"Please James! I can't loose you as a friend. If I had a Time Turner I would go back and fix it—all of it. I know I've made so many mistakes, but I'm sorry. And I don't know what else you expect me to say, but whatever it is you want me to do, as long as you forgive me, I'll do it." Sirius shouted as a few tears escaped his eyes. He frantically wiped at them as he bit his bottom lip.

James stopped struggling and stared at the ground.

"You sure are an idiot sometimes, Padfoot." James said after a few silent moments with a toothy grin on his face.

"You-you really forgive me?!" Sirius looked at him hopefully.

"Of course, I could never stay mad at my best mate." James smiled crushing him in a hug.

Ophelia smiled from her place behind the pole as James and Sirius continued to embrace one another

Ophelia strolled out clapping her hands together smirking lightly.

"Congrats, you both solved your own problems like mature young men." Ophelia grinned as James and Sirius jumped apart at the sound of her voice.

"Jeez, you can't let us have one sentimental moment can you Ophelia!" James snapped back glaring at her.

"Nope." Ophelia said popping the p and stalking by them both.

Sirius wanted nothing more then to call out to her. Tell her he was sorry, again.

James looked down at Sirius and saw him staring after her as she walked away.

"Go." James said simply to him.

"What?" Sirius said startled looking at him.

"Go, go apologize to her. If her favorite brother forgave you she'll have to forgive you too." James smiled shoving Sirius playfully.

Sirius stumbled forward giving James a grateful smile as he took off running after Ophelia calling over his shoulder.

"You're her only brother!"

☽☀︎︎☾

OMG
NO
WAY
TYSM FOR 9K!!!

I CANT THANK YOU ALL ENOUGH!

AS A THANK YOU THERE WILL BE SPICE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER HEHE

JAMES AND SIRIUS ARE MATES AGAIN YAY!!!

IM SORRY FOR HORRIBLE UPDATES LOL

I TRY MY BEST BUT ITS ALMOST SUMMER AND ILL HAVE MORE TIME ON MY HANDS TO WRITE.

IF I WANTED I COULD END THIS BOOK AND MAKE EVERYONE LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER BUT IM NOT GOING TO DO THAT 😃

I THINK YOU ALL HAVE DECIDED MY NEXT BOOK WILL BE "PUZZLES"

WHEN I FINISH THIS BOOK LOOK FOR UPDATES ON IT.

BYE YALL!

TIL NEXT TIME—

~Sydney xx

|All Rights Reserved|

|Word Count~901|

Published March 28, 2021