4~~~Stars, Stares, Stags, And A Dog.

"Oh Ophelia"
4~~~Stars, Stares, Stags, And A Dog.

☽☀︎︎☾

OPHELIA WALKED up the spiraling stairs to the Astronomy Tower following behind her 3 new friends. It was one month into the new school year and Ophelia was loving the school much more then she thought. She excelled in Potions, Charms and Astronomy, had 3 amazing new friends, plus was becoming even closer with the Marauders then ever.

Ophelia spent equal time with both her trio of female friends and her 4 male friends. She wished though she could merge the two friend groups together, but she knew from the feud between Lily and her brother (mostly Lily), that was impossible.

Ophelia sat down on a cushioned bench beside Lily and started rummaging through her bag for her Astronomy book.

She pulled it out with excitement as Alice smirked at her from the seat beside Marlene on the bench in front of Ophelia.

Marlene was softly snoring on Alice's shoulder seeing as it was 12 A.M on a Monday night.

Lily was softly talking to a Ravenclaw in their year named Pandora who was sat behind them.

Ophelia was getting ready for the nights lesson. They would be stargazing the stars Sirius, Arcturus, Rigel, and Canopus.

She pulled out her big black reading glasses and shoved them on her face, also pulling her favorite quill out of her bag.

A soft murmur of voices was circling the room along with quiet sounds of laughter, mostly from the Marauders benches in the far corner.

"Ahhhh students. . ." A soft voice echoed off the tower that was shimmering with moonlight. The voice of their professor, Professor Seren.

"Classes aren't usually held this late class but I still expect you to be at your full attention." She said specifically glaring at Marlene who was nudged awake by Alice.

"Now, if you remember from last weeks lesson, I explained that we will be stargazing the stars Sirius, Arcturus, Rigel, and Canopus. I have split you into pairs. The paper with the names of who you will be working with is listed on the wall behind Miss. Pandora. I expect your essays on the constellations the stars are found in to be turned in by the end of the class. Now get to work!" The professor yelled sitting back in a chair and gazing out of a telescope.

Ophelia made her way over to where her friends were gathered looking at who their partners were.

"Me and you Frank!" Alice's voice sounded with the faint sound of the joy she was probably feeling etched in her voice.

"Me and you Evans." James said coming up beside Lily and smiling.

"You know maybe Professor Seren can work the list around. Switch the partners. . ." Lily trailed off but James shook his head trying to hide his hurt as he guided Lily to their work area.

Ophelia watched the exchange between her friend and brother and smiled. She shipped them so hard.

"Me and you McKinnon." Remus said shaking Marlene awake who had curled up on the floor to take a power nap.