11~~~New Years Pt. 2

"Oh Ophelia"
11~~~New Year

•☽☀︎︎☾•

MUSIC BLARED FROM THE POTTER MANOR. Guest of all ages, all sizes, and all color waltzed around the room conversing and dancing to the music playing from a few Muggle speakers around the room.

Ophelia craned her head back in her chair trying to catch sight of her friends. Lily was surprisingly talking to James near a window, Alice talking to Frank and his mother, and Marlene talking to Christian.

The party was meant to be small but Euphemia and Fleamont had invited many of their friends (which was a lot), who had brought some of their friends, who had brought their kids, and that had brought their party from an estimated 30 to a now estimated 50.

Ophelia spotted Sirius talking to Apolline over near the food table. Apolline was staring up at Sirius with goo goo eyes.

Ophelia bit her lip to stop herself from screaming out with rage.

You like him. A voice in her head sang.

No I don't! Ophelia argued with herself.

Do.

Don't.

Do.

Don't!

Do!

Don-

Ophelia laid her head in her hands and groaned to herself. Under no circumstances did she like Sirius Black. Right? Right?!

Sirius was basically her brother, and Ophelia was sure he thought of her as a sister.

Little did she know half way across the room. The same black haired boy that kept crossing her mind, was thinking the exact same thing.

•☽☀︎︎☾•

"YOUR WARMING UP TO HIM LILS!" Marlene smirked. "I call being maid of honor!"

"No I do! He's my brother she's marrying!" Ophelia grumbled.

  "Don't listen to them Lils!" Alice stated cheerfully but she dropped her smile to an evil one as she leaned over and whispered something in Lily's ear that sounded faintly like "But you better make me the maid of honor."

Lily groaned as Alice leaned away.

"Your all horrible." Lily pouted.

"Nu- Uh!" Marlene, Ophelia and Alice shouted together.

Lily rolled her eyes and stalked away. Funny enough, over to where James sat perched on a round table in the corner, sipping on a butterbeer.

"Bet you 10 Galleons they tell us they're together in May." Ophelia whispered.

"Bet you 20 in April." Alice smirked.

Marlene scoffed. "Please, I know my Jily. I bet they get together in June. I know, it will be in June. They'll deny the feeling first, that will be in April, then they'll secretly date in May, then they'll tell us they're together in June." Marlene finished sitting back in her seat smiling.