3~~~Hogwarts

"Oh Ophelia"
'3~~~Hogwarts'

☽☀︎︎☾

SOON THE TRAIN pulled into Hogsmeade station and the hundreds of students filed out all, except the first years and Ophelia, bearing their house robes and ties proudly on them.

"Firs' years, firs' years, this way!" Shouted a very tall man as he waved a metal lantern around in his hand.

"Should you be going with the first years?" Questioned Alice as she came to a stop on the platform beside Ophelia.

"I guess, but how am I going to pass for a first year." Ophelia said gestering to herself.

Alice shrugged as Marlene snorted in laughter behind them.

"What's so funny?" Asked Ophelia as she turned around to face her.

Marlene stared at her for a moment before putting her hand in an L shape and cupping her head in it.

"Well?" Asked Alice now also facing Marlene.

"I-I—actually—I don't know. . ." She said after a few awkward moments.

"So you just laughed? For absolutely no reason?" Ophelia said.

"Yes." Marlene said.

"Uh—alright, anyways, you can just come to the carriages with us and then meet McGonagall out in the hallway with the first years so you can get sorted." Alice said like this happened to Marlene a lot.

"Oh yes the sorting! I hope your in Gryffindor with us!" Lily said appearing almost out of thin air beside them.

"Where have you been?" Ophelia asked jumping at the sound of her sudden voice.

"No where- just talking to a nobody by the name Severus Snape." Lily said as her face turned red with what looked like a mix of anger and sadness.

"Severus Snape?" Ophelia asked with raised eyebrows. "Whose that?"

"A stupid, backstabbing, traitor, greasy haired, snake." Marlene said cutting in.

"That's rude Marley. . ." Alice said with a frown.

"Marley??" Ophelia questioned her friends again.

"It's her and Lil's nickname for me. We all call each other nicknames. Take note because we expect you to call us these things also. I'm Marley, Lily is Lils, and Alice is Ally. And you, Ally, Lils, what should Ophelia be?" Marlene said looking at the red head and brunette.

"I don't know." Alice said shrugging.

"Oh!! I know! I know!" Lily said jumping up and down and raising her hand high expecting someone to call on her which Marlene did.

"Yes Ms. Evans?" Marlene said.

"Lia!" Lily said with a proud look on her face for coming up with it.

"Oh brilliant!" Marlene said happily then nudged Alice. "Ally? Don't you think that's amazing! Fantastic! Ally?? Ally?" Marlene started asking seeing as Alice was eyeing the back of a certain someones head.