5~~~Secrets Of The Chocolate Man

"Oh Ophelia"
'5~~~ Secrets Of The
Chocolate Man'

~Unedited chapter~

☽☀︎︎☾

OPHELIA HUMMED A TUNE TO HERSELF all the way to the library for her study session with Remus.

Before Ophelia could open the doors she heard feet running behind her and she turned around to see James coming flying by.

"James what-" Ophelia began but another voice cut her off.

"I knew it was a Potter!" Ophelia turned around to see Filch running towards her with his cat in tow.

Ophelia took off running, not knowing what trouble James had gotten her into and not planning to find out.

Madam Pince glared at her as she walked in very loudly, slamming the doors shut behind her and breathing heavily.

"Oh, Ophelia! Hello!" She heard a kind voice yell and she looked up to see Remus walking towards her from a shelf labeled with the word Ophelia hated, Transfiguration.

"Remus—" Ophelia breathed. "I—" She was cut off by a loud bang on the door causing her to jump and grab Remus by the arm yanking him to the back of the library.

"Phelia what—"

"Shhhh. . .!!"

Ophelia pulled Remus behind a large book shelf in a hidden nook of the library.

"Ophelia! What the heck are we doing here?" Remus asked loudly.

"Shut up!" Ophelia whispered. "Sorry it's not to your standards, I'll try the Restricted Section next time." Ophelia said blowing a strand of her hair out of her face. But after seeing the look on Remus' face Ophelia sighed and told him her tale of escaping Filch and his cat.

"Ugh what are those bloody idiots up to now?" Remus said shaking his head slightly.

Ophelia smiled at him before a hiss was heard and Mrs. Norris rounded the corner.

"I'll be at the table up front. Meet me up there when your done getting your detention." Remus said hastily before darting out of aisle leaving a betrayed looking Ophelia behind.

As Filch rounded the corner, scribbling up a detention slip, Ophelia shouted so the whole library could hear, "Remus Lupin! If we go down then we go down together!!!"

Filch glared at her and rubbed his ears before thrusting a yellow paper in her hand.

Detention, 11 p.m tonight. Scrubbing the floors of the trophy room. Scrub til 1 a.m. NO MAGIC!

"Aww thanks Argy!" Ophelia said stuffing the paper in her bag.

"I'll make that til 4 a.m Potter!" Filch spat glaring deeply at her.

"That's mean Argy." Ophelia said fake pouting.

"I will be telling the headmaster! You have no right calling a teacher that! Inappropriate behavior I say, horrible—horrible, behavior. All the students, all horrible. I hate students. . . let's go now my sweet Norry. . ." Filch rambled grabbing his cat and walking away.

"Bye Filthy—I mean—Filchy!" Ophelia yelled and skipped away to find Remus.

"So. . . what times detention?" Remus said when Ophelia arrived at his table.

"11 p.m. Not like I'm going to actually attend though." Ophelia said shrugging and tossing her bag onto the table. "So shall we start?"

"Sure. I thought we could go over whatever it is your struggling with the most, that reminds me, what exactly is that?" Remus questioned.

"Everything." Ophelia said simply.

Remus chuckled at her.

"Let's start with our current Transfiguration topic then." Remus said shuffling through a few papers until he pulled out one with many words and side notes on it.

"Ugh. . . this is going to be so hard." Ophelia said banging her head on the table.

She kept banging it until she suddenly felt her head hit something that wasn't the table.

She lifted her head and saw a Honeydukes chocolate bar right where she had banged her head moments before.

Ophelia looked at Remus questionably but saw him nibbling on his own chocolate as well. Remus smiled at her and stuffed his mouth with more chocolate.

"What?"

"Eat, you'll feel better." Remus said through a mouthful of chocolate.

Ophelia tilted her head to the side in question once again 

"Chocolate fixes all problems, Phelia."

Ophelia smiled at him. "If it can get me an O in Transfiguration then chocolate is my new best friend."

The two friends smiled at each other as they continued the rest of their study session in light chatter and giggles.

Towards the end when Ophelia was cleaning up her papers, and Remus as well, she asked him something that seemed to bother him.

"Hey, Rem, do you think you can help me again next Saturday?"

"Oh, I'm sorry Phelia, I-I would but it's full—" Remus started but stopped himself and covered his mouth.

"What was that?" She asked looking up from stuffing her things in her bag.

"N-nothing. I-I gotta go Phelia. Here, t-take this." Remus said biting his lip and tossing her another chocolate bar before flooring it out of the library leaving a stunned Ophelia behind.

Chocolate Man had a secret and Ophelia was determined to figure it out.

☽☀︎︎☾

WELL, ONCE AGAIN HAPPY NEW YEAR :) THIS IS MY FIRST UPDATE OF 2021, WOOHOO!
HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND SEEING AS EVERY TIME I TRY TO HAVE A DESIGNATED TIME TO UPDATE THIS BOOK, BUT THEN NEVER LIVE UP TO MY WORD, I WILL BE UPDATING AT RANDOM TIMES NOW OR WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE IT :p

ALSO SORRY FOR ANY GRAMMAR ERRORS, THIS CHAPTER IS UNEDITED.
WELL HOPE YOU ENJOYED
UNTIL NEXT TIME,

~Sydney xx

|Word Count~895|

|All Rights Reserved|

Published January 1st 2021.