25~~~ Why the Pranks Stopped

'Oh Ophelia''25~~~Why the Pranks Stopped'

'Oh Ophelia'
'25~~~Why the Pranks Stopped'

•☽☀︎︎☾•

OPHELIA PAYED THE PRICE FOR staying out in the rain all night the next morning. She woke up after getting an hour of sleep already feeling an oncoming cold.

She yawned planning to skip the days lessons and go get a pepperup potion from Madam Pomfrey.

"Ooo someone was busy last night." Marlene giggled as a disheveled Ophelia sat down beside her at breakfast.

"Shut it..." Ophelia grumbled as she sipped on her coffee.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning..." Lily laughed as she sat down next to Ophelia. Her comment earning her a kick to the shins.

Ophelia laid her head down on the table preparing to fall asleep there.

"Oi, Ophelia!" Someone called out, but Ophelia ignored them. She could already guess who it was.

"Go away Sirius. She's grumpy this morning!" Marlene laughed as Sirius walked over to them.

Sirius grinned and sat down beside Ophelia.

"Are you awake, El?" Sirius asked listening closely for an answer.

When he was met with none he took the opportunity to begin shaking her awake.

"Sirius stop your going to give her a head injury! James get down here and control your friend from injuring your sister!" Lily yelled trying to pry Sirius's hands away from Ophelia.

"Knock it off Padfoot!" James yelled back down the the table and continued to stuff his face with food.

Ophelia jolted awake again, dizzy and disoriented.

"I was trying to sleep..." Ophelia whined as she rubbed her eyes.

"Sorry love." Sirius said from beside her and she jumped by surprise.

"Oh...it's you." Ophelia frowned and crossed her arms.

"What kind of way is that to say good morning to your boyfriend?!" Sirius cried frowning too.

"It's what you get for making me get this cold." Ophelia said as she sneezed.

"Oh...yeah, yeah, that's kind of my fault. But it was your brothers idea!"

"Sure it was." Ophelia said rolling her eyes and standing up.

"Where are you going now?" Sirius questioned along with Marlene and Lily who were listening to everything Ophelia and Sirius said before.

They would definitely question her tonight.

"To Madam Pomfrey, for a pepperup potion." Ophelia responded as she hurriedly walked away.