☽Prologue☾

'Oh Ophelia'
Prologue

☽☀︎︎☾

Dear Apolline and Christian,

I'm sorry to have left school on such short notice but that prank we pulled, well it didn't end well as you saw. We got caught. Headmistress Bertrand is as strict as ever lately, I noticed due my punishment. I really hope you both didn't get into to much trouble seeing as I tried to take as much of the blame as possible. I'm guessing the rumors and questions have already started about me. But you guys have to swear, if I tell you what happened to me do not tell a soul! This is classified information. Do you understand?

Even if you don't understand and are reading this in front of the entire school I'm telling you anyways.

I've been expelled.

Headmistress Bertrand said that this was it. The last straw. I'm truly sorry for leaving you Apoll. And you Trist. Mum didn't let me say my goodbyes as of how furious she was with me at the time.

I miss you guys already even though I just got expelled 2 days ago. I also hope to still keep in touch with you two seeing as my parents are thinking about sending me to James school, Hogwarts. Saying it'd be a fresh start, new friends, new classes, and a bunch of other garbage. But I know no one could replace my best friends of 5 years. I doubt they're being serious about sending me there though. I feel guilty about the prank we pulled. Tell them I'm sorry. Come visit!

Love from your best friend,

Ophelia.

☽☀︎︎☾

Dear James,

I did it.

'Did what?' you ask

I got expelled before you! Even mum and dad were shocked! We know now that I'm much better at pranking then you for sure now.

And no.
I won't tell you what I got expelled for. You might die of humiliation knowing I out pranked you. And even though I'd be perfectly fine with that, mum wouldn't be so please when your dead carcass showed up at the door.

Love I guess,
Ophelia.

☽☀︎︎☾

Pretty short chapter but I love it! The next one won't be written in a letter. I hope you liked it! Anyone have any idea what the prank was cause I need some ideas myself about what to make it?
I hope you enjoyed!

~ hogwartshiraeth xx

|Word Count~416|

|All Rights Reserved|

Published-12/24/20