26~~~Sirelia

'Oh Ophelia'
'26~~~Sirelia'

☽☀︎︎☾

OPHELIA SAT ON HER WINDOWSILL staring out the open window and at the stars in the sky.

The Marauders had tried multiple times to get inside the dorm, but Marlene yelled at them to go away.

Even when the girls asked what was wrong, Ophelia just said she wasn't feeling well.

So here Ophelia sat, while everyone else was at dinner, she didn't want to tell them what she had done to those girls.

Ophelia was sure they wouldn't care, but it was a dark secret that Ophelia swore she would never share. Not even her own brother knew.

She heard students begin to file in downstairs and footsteps beginning to come up the steps to the dorms.

Ophelia jumped from her current position and onto her bed, quickly tossing the blanket over her to make her look asleep.

Ophelia squeezed her eyes shut as the dorms door opened.

"Ophelia?" A girls voice called softly. Ophelia identified it as Lily's.

Ophelia heard the door close and Lily's voice yell again.

"She's asleep Black, what do you want me to do about that?"

Ophelia heard a long sigh come from downstairs, and muffled voices converse.

"Fine." Lily said responding to something she assumed Sirius had said. "But if I drop you, or Ophelia murders you, it's not my fault."

Ophelia sucked in a deep breathe as she heard those words, wondering what Sirius just requested.

Ophelia peeked her head around the blanket to see Lily standing outside the now open door and pointing her wand down the stairs.

"Wingardium Leviosa!" Lily said calmly.

That's when Ophelia realized what she was doing.

Ophelia was about to blow her cover and tell Lily to stop, when Sirius Blacks floating body rounded the corner with a large smirk evident on his face.

Ophelia dived back under the blankets at that moment, closing her eyes and snoring softly to sell her acting.

"Thanks Evans!" Ophelia heard Sirius's deep voice exclaim.

"Mhm. If she really is asleep, and claws yours eyes out for you waking her up, once again, not my fault." Lily whispered harshly to Sirius before pushing him into the dorm room and closing the door again.

Ophelia heard Sirius let out a snort before moving over to her bed, that sat in the far corner.

Ophelia squeezed her eyes shut as she felt pressure on the end of the bed, signaling Sirius sitting down.

"El?" Sirius's voice said softly, feeling around for her hand underneath the covers.

"I know your not asleep, and I would just like to talk." Sirius added, grabbing hold of her hand.

Ophelia opened her eyes a bit and peaked over at Sirius who was now tracing lines along her hand.

Ophelia looked away and closed her eyes once more.