23~~~ Late Night.

'Oh Ophelia' '23~~~Late Night'

'Oh Ophelia'
'23~~~Late Night'

•☽☀︎︎☾•

   AFTER THE VICTORY THE GRYFFINDORS quickly threw together a party to celebrate their first game, and winning their first game. The party lasted until 1 A.M. It would've gone on longer but the Head Girl came in and shut it down saying that everyone needed their sleep for school the next morning.

Many were upset about that but Ophelia gladly accepted the chance to go to sleep.

  Ophelia yawned as she followed Lily, Marlene, and Alice upstairs to their dorm.

"Goodnight Ophelia! Good game today!" Alice yelled crushing Ophelia in a hug.

"Thanks Alice." Ophelia smiled hugging her back.

"Mhm." Alice mumbled as she walked away from Ophelia and crawled into her bed.

"Yeah good job today Lia..." Lily muttered from her place under the covers.

Ophelia smirked and threw a pillow right at the spot Lily's red hair was peaking out from the covers.

"Hey! I'm trying to sleep, Lia...I have an important exam in Ancient Ruins tomorrow and you all already made me stay up this late." Lily groaned throwing the pillow back.

"Fine, go to bed. See you tomorrow Lils." Ophelia said shaking her head and starting to change into her pajamas.

"Marlene aren't you going to congratulate me?" Ophelia asked as she started braiding her hair. "Marlene?" Ophelia asked again when she got no response.

Ophelia turned around and saw Marlene passed out on her bed still in her party dress, hair a mess, drooling, and all limbs hanging off the bed.

Ophelia covered her mouth as she laughed and instantly opened up her trunk and began digging through it.

She finally found what she was looking for and pulled out a Muggle camera she had forgotten she'd brought with her this year.

Ophelia quickly snapped a photo and put the camera back in her trunk, planning on asking Lily how to extract the photo from the camera later on.

Ophelia finally laid down to sleep closing her eyes and falling asleep with a smile on her face

•☽☀︎︎☾•

"WAKE UP EL!" Ophelia groaned and covered her head with her covers.

"Lily it can't possibly already be morning..." She whined to the person.

"Your right it's not, and it's not even Lily!" They said and Ophelia instantly shot up.

"Sirius!? Why are you in the girls dorm? How did you even get up here, Lily said the stairs are charmed to turn into a slide if a male steps on them?" Ophelia whispered rubbing her eyes.

"Yeah, she's right, Remus levitated me up here though." Sirius shrugged going through the drawer of her night stand.

Ophelia slapped his hand away and shoved the drawer shut, getting out of bed and opening up the curtains. She threw the blinds shut and turned around to look at Sirius.

"The sun isn't up yet! It's pitch black out there! What is so important you need to levitate up here, watch me sleep, wake me up, and then go through my drawers huh?" Ophelia whispered getting back under the covers as Sirius just leaned against her bed frame.

"The boys and I agree you need to spend more time with us, so it is time for a Marauders tradition El." Sirius smirked throwing the covers off of her and yanking her up.

"I'm scared now." Ophelia rolled her eyes as she picked up the blanket on the floor and crossed her arms.

"Trust me you'll love it. Get changed into something you don't mind getting a bit wet. I'll wait for you outside the door. Be quick, time is galleons." Sirius smiled kissing her cheek and walking to the door.

"I believe they said in Muggle Studies class 'Time is money.'" Ophelia giggled opening up her trunk.

"Yeah I know, but I don't take Muggle Studies. Plus, I had to change it to fit the wizard term." Sirius grinned as he walked out and closed the door.

Ophelia searched frantically through her trunk until she found black shorts and a blue shirt, which would be freezing in this weather but they'd have to do.

Ophelia quickly redid the braid in her hair and slipped on her boots so at least one part of her body would be warm.

She opened the door quietly and walked out making sure to not wake Lily, Marlene, and Alice who still slept peacefully in the dorm.

Sirius was quietly conversing outside the door with Remus, James, and Peter who stood at the bottom of the staircase.

"Finally!" James yelled from the bottom of the steps when Ophelia emerged.

Remus was quick to slap a hand over his mouth and shush him.

"Ready?" Sirius asked smiling at her.

"Mhm, this better be good though." Ophelia sighed.

"Trust me it will. Hey Remus, levitate me down." Sirius whisper yelled down the staircase.

"Ok-" Remus started but Ophelia interrupted.

"Actually Remus it's ok, I'll do it." She said smirking.

"El, your horrible at the levitation charm--" Sirius was also cut off when Ophelia pushed him down the stairs, half way down they turned into a slide and Ophelia took advantage of that by sliding down.

James and Peter started laughing as Remus bit down his grin and Sirius struggled to regain his composure.

"Hey that was mean El." He pouted standing up.

"It's was you get for waking me up at this ungodly hour." Ophelia shrugged as Remus helped her up from the slide.

"Yeah, yeah." Sirius mumbled as he continued to pout as they all walked out of the portrait hole.

"Now can someone please tell me where we are going past curfew?" Ophelia questioned as she looked around nervously, she didn't want to get a detention tonight.

"Ophelia you are being introduced to the splendid Marauders tradition of swimming in the Black Lake at 3 AM." James sighed dramatically throwing an arm around his sisters shoulders as her eyes went wide.

•☽☀︎︎☾•

SORRY FOR BEING INACTIVE I'VE HAD A LOT GOING ON SO I TOOK A LITTLE BREAK!

I AM REALLY EXCITED TO WRITE PT 2 OF THEM ACTUALLY IN THE BLACK LAKE SO EXPECT THE CHAPTER BACK TO BACK :)

I HOPE YOU'RE ALL DOING GREAT AND TY ALL SO MUCH FOR ALMOST 30.K!!!

IT'S UNBELIEVABLE AND I ALMOST CRY THINKING ABOUT IT!

I LOVE YOU ALL AND TY FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT IN EVERYTHING!

HAVE A GREAT DAY! :)

-Sydney xx

|Word Count- 1071|

|All Rights Reserved|

Published September 4, 2021