13~~~Almost Normal.

'Oh Ophelia' '13~~~Almost Normal'

'Oh Ophelia'
'13~~~Almost Normal'

☽☀︎︎☾

OPHELIA WALKED THROUGH THE BARRIER with her hands holding tightly to the trolley.

"Hurry up, dears." Fleamont called as he herded Sirius and James forward.

"We're coming, we're coming." Euphemia called back as she walked with a hand on her daughters shoulder.

The two women came to a stop beside the train and Euphemia pulled her daughter into a tight hug.

"Remember to use that cream I gave you. Your hands won't heal right without it. And if you need anymore bandages go to Poppy Pomfrey. She was always a dear friend of mine in school so she will gladly give you some." Euphemia said checking over Ophelia's heavily bandages hands.

"Yes, Mum." Ophelia nodded with a slight eye roll.

"And, if you need to talk more about that ratchet girl who did that to you. I'm only an owl away." Euphemia shook her head with a frown but turned it to a small smile as she gave her daughter one last hug before going off to find her sons.

Ophelia went over to where her dad stood talking to Lily's Muggle parents and quickly pried him away from them giving him a big hug.

"Bye Dad."

"Bye, angel." Fleamont said as he leaned down towards his daughters ear. "Don't forget what I said. If you ever want me to, just send me that French girls address and I'll be there to Reducto her in a heartbeat."

Ophelia laughed slightly as she remembered him saying that earlier that afternoon in the Potters kitchen.

After Apollines owl had arrived and left Ophelia with the boils and cuts on her hands, her Mum had come out and brought her inside. When Euphemia had finished wrapping her hands up in thick bandages, her and Fleamont had questioned her heavily. She had told them everything.

Well, not everything.

Ophelia had told them about what she heard Apolline say about her, not anything after that like the fight with Sirius, nor about the writing in the letter that said watch your back.

Euphemia and Fleamont couldn't help but feel pity over what their daughter was going through and hatred towards the girl that used to be such a good friend to Ophelia.

"Might take you up on that offer Dad, but we all know what Mum would say." Ophelia giggled as she waved goodbye to her father and started towards her trunk.

Ophelia grabbed her trunk and backpack off of her trolley and boarded the train with difficulty. Mostly from how heavy her trunk was and how hard it was to carry a trunk when your hands were stiff with bandages that were nearly cutting off your circulation