19~~~Kiss Me

'Oh Ophelia'
'19~~~Kiss Me'

'Oh Ophelia' '19~~~Kiss Me'

•☽☀︎︎☾•

OPHELIA KEPT ON WALKING WONDERING WHAT would be the special at dinner today. She was walking briskly to the Great Hall about to enter when a voice shouted her name.

"El! Ophelia!" Shouted Sirius as he stumbled down the last few steps.

"Sirius, what—"Ophelia began but was cut off by his lips connecting to hers.

Ophelia's eyes widened but she quickly relaxed into the kiss and closed her eyes.

Sirius took her head in his hands and held her close as they kissed passionately.

Sirius broke apart a few moments later and stared down at her with admiration.

"I'm sorry..." He whispered.

"Forgiven." Ophelia whispered back and crashed her lips back onto his.

•☽☀︎︎☾•

JAMES THREW OPHELIA A QUESTIONING LOOK throughout dinner when she walked in a few minutes after Sirius, looking quite flustered and red faced.

She practically skipped to her seat beside Alice at the far end of the table and kept throwing small glances in their directions

"What happened?" James whispered to Sirius across from him as he set his silverware down with a loud clink.

"Nothing. Why do you ask?" Sirius asked innocently raising his eyebrows.

"Ophelia keeps looking over here, she never does that." James said eyeing him carefully.

"Well whatever it is, it is nothing to do with me." Sirius shrugged and went back to his food.

James kept flickering his eyes between Sirius and Ophelia all throughout the rest of dinner.

•☽☀︎︎☾•

OPHELIA TIPTOED INTO THE EMPTY CLASSROOM Sirius told her to meet him in at 9 p.m.

"Sirius?" Ophelia called softly as she entered.

"Present." Said a voice behind her and Sirius stood there smiling.

"What did you want to meet with me about?" Ophelia asked sitting down atop an extra desk in the corner of the classroom.

"Oh I dunno, just maybe the kiss we exchanged this afternoon?" Sirius asked smirking.

"Hm, what kiss? I don't recall. . ." Ophelia grinned back.

"Ah, well maybe I should—" Sirius started but Ophelia cut him off.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, get to the point of why I had to meet you here Sirius." Ophelia said waving a finger in his face.

"Oh alright." Sirius sighed dramatically and looked her in the eye.

"I like you, really really like you." Sirius said staring out the small window in the corner of the room.

"Aww shucks, thanks, I like you too Sirius." Ophelia smirked watching him closely as she worked his last nerve.

"Ugh, Ophelia please take this seriously—don't make the pun!" He warned.

"Alright, alright. I'll take things seriously." Ophelia rolled her eyes and looked him in the eye.

After a few silent moments she replied.

"Like, or like like?"

"Like like." Sirius whispered.

"I like like you too." Ophelia whispered back once more.

"Really?! Great cause—-"

"Oh shut up and kiss me." Ophelia cut him off kissing him hard on the lips once again.

•☽☀︎︎☾•

"SO HOW ARE WE GOING to do this?" Ophelia asked as she walked hand in hand with Sirius around the grounds of Hogwarts at midnight.

"Just continue doing what we're doing now. Keep dating in secret. When the time comes we will tell everyone." Sirius shrugged squeezing her hand.

Ophelia blushed a bit at the word dating. They had made it official last night.

"And if they find out?" Ophelia asked with slight fear in her tone as she through of James.

"Then we die together." Sirius shrugged.

"We can have matching headstones. 'Here lies Ophelia Potter and Sirius Black. Ophelia murdered by her own brother, and Sirius murdered by his own best friend' We all know Ophelia was the hotter twin...' " Ophelia finished leaning her head on Sirius' shoulder.

"I agree with the last statement. . . don't tell James I said that." Sirius sighed kissing the top of her head as he slung an arm around her shoulder.

"I won't." Ophelia whispered as they both cuddled up under a tree and watched the giant squid as he swam through the water.

•☽☀︎︎☾•

INTERNALLY SCREAMING THAT SOPHELIA IS TOGETHER! (Tell me if you come up with a better ship name for them lol)

SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT BUT THE KISS WAS A SPECIAL THANK YOU FOR 10K FROM ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!

IM SO EXCITED AND GRATEFUL FOR ALL THE LOVE! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!

BUT YOU'RE GOING TO HATE ME FOR WHATS COMING...

HINT BENJI FENWICK...

HINT HINT SIRIUS MAD

HINT HINT HINT JAMES MAD

I'M SURE YOU CAN PUT THE PUZZLE PIECES TOGETHER BY THOSE HINTS!

HOPE THIS CHAPTER ISN'T TO CRINGY CAUSE I'VE NEVER WRITTEN ANY 😘🥰😍 BEFORE 🙃

BYE YALL!

HOPE YOU HAVE OR HAD A GREAT DAY!

UNTIL NEXT TIME,

~Sydney xx

|All Rights Reserved|

|Word Count~789|

Published April 3, 2021