1~~~No, Nope, No Way.

'Oh Ophelia'
'1~~No, Nope, No Way.'

☽☀︎︎☾

"JAMES IT isn't really that big of a deal!" Euphemia Potter shouted frazzled.

"Oh it is too that big of a deal!" Her son James Potter retorted as he stomped up the steps.

"James please!" The witch shouted as she hurried up the steps behind him.

"OPHELIA POTTER!!" The teenager roared as his angry steps receded outside a large oak door.

The door swung open bouncing on its hinges to reveal a smiling Ophelia.

"James dear! Your back already! I was hoping I still had the house to myself for another 10 years or so." His sister replied smirking from her position on the bed.

"You did NOT out prank me!" He shouted pouting in the door frame.

"Oh but I did!" She said smirking even wider at him.

"No you did not!!"

"Did too!!!"

"Did not!!!!"

"Did too!!!!!"

Euphemia shit Ophelia a look, both of them knowing the reason Ophelia got expelled wasn't because it was a good prank.

"Both of you settle down!" Euphemia yelled barging into the room glaring at the children. "Now why is this of all things so important!?"

"Muuummmm!" James whined like a toddler. "Ophelia keeps saying she out pranked me! She did not!! I'm the best prankster and that is final!"

"Now Jame-" Euphemia started but her daughter had cut her off.

"Hold up! Who made that final James Potter? You? James you don't count! Mum tell him how great I am!" Ophelia said as she crossed her arms and pouted along with James.

"It's like I've been raising toddlers for 16 years. . ." Euphemia said and sighed to herself.

"Fine, I know how to settle this." James said.

"And what way is that-" Started his twin sister but he cut her off.

"Shhh!" James huffed. "I'll always be the greatest prankster at Hogwarts, and you, well you can be the best prankster at-well- wherever you end up." James said smugly.

"Wherever you end up? What's that supposed to mean!?" Ophelia screeched as she jumped off her bed and stood face to face with her twin.

"It means that-" James started but Euphemia came into the middle of them breaking the sibling feud.

"If you both would be quiet I have something to add that goes along with this argument of yours." Euphemia said briskly as she herded her children out of the room, down the stairs, and to the living room where the twins father lay asleep, sprawled on the couch with his reading glasses askew and the Daily Prophet on top of him.