21 ~~~ Stag Shouts

'Oh Ophelia'
'21~~~Stag Shouts'

'Oh Ophelia' '21~~~Stag Shouts'

•☽☀︎︎☾•

"WHAT DO WE DO?" Ophelia muttered wringing her hands together.

"I don't know, run?" Sirius mumbled back, keeping his eyes glued on James.

"Sounds like a good plan to me." Ophelia said quickly, grabbing Sirius' arm and hurrying them both out of the classroom.

"Where can we hide?! He'll surely find us wherever we go." Sirius said.

"Astronomy tower? If he finds us there we can just jump, we'll surely die anyways if we stay in the presence of his wrath for long." Ophelia groaned.

"I don't get what the problem is with us dating though. It's like, what if Lily was my sister, and then in some alternate universe, James actually got Lily to date him. I'd have no problem with it."  Sirius shrugged carelessly and pulled a cardboard package from his back pocket.

"Please, you wouldn't care because there is absolutely no way Lily could pass to be your sister. You have black hair, she has red hair, you have grey eyes, she has green eyes." Ophelia scoffed.

"I'd still care though." Sirius mumbled as he lit a cigarette and hung it carelessly in his mouth.

"Since when do you smoke?" Ophelia asked as they made it to the stairs of the astronomy tower.

"Since I found a pack of my dads sitting out unsupervised over Christmas break. That was all before I ran away though. I bought a pack after break." Sirius shrugged puffing out a cloud of smoke as he began his acent up the stairs.

Ophelia coughed as she inhaled the smoke, following him upstairs. "That can't possibly be good for you."

"It's fine, I have strong lungs." Sirius shrugged once more and blew out more smoke.

"Here let me try." Ophelia said snatching the cigarette from his mouth and putting it in her own as they came to a stop in the astronomy tower.

"Ophelia no. I don't want you to pick up my bad habits." Sirius said grabbing it back.

"But you do it." Ophelia whined stubbornly as she tried to grab it from his hand, but he held it out of her reach.

Sirius sighed, "Like brother like sister..."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Ophelia snapped back crossing her arms as she leaned against the railing.

"Nothing darling, nothing..." Sirius said trying to suppress his smirk.

Ophelia scoffed, "Your so mean, I don't know why I even agreed to date you."

"Because I love you, and you love me." Sirius grinned a toothy grin at her as he hung his cigarette back in his mouth.