20~~~ Secrets Unraveled

'Oh Ophelia'
'20~~~Secrets Unraveled'

'Oh Ophelia' '20~~~Secrets Unraveled'

•☽☀︎︎☾•

THE REST OF MID JANURY PASSED quickly with a small party thrown for Lily's 17th birthday in the common room. The party passed fairly smoothly with only Lily's close friends attending (James and Sirius snuck in.)

Smoothly if you didn't count the small show of James singing drunk on the table "Lily I love you, oh Lily I do, when we're apart my heart beats only for you." and then Lily's reply of "Just when I thought he was maturing."

A week had passed and it was now the second week of February. No one had found out about Ophelia and Sirius' secret, late night rendezvous.

Ophelia was happier then ever and James was starting to catch on to the sudden spurt in his sisters happy manor.

James began staying up late to wait for Sirius to come back from where he kept disappearing to, watching the Marauders Map very closely, but always finding Sirius alone.

"Sirius he's onto us." Ophelia groaned as she walked to class with Sirius.

"He won't find out, I personally removed your name from the map I told you about." Sirius said as he shrugged and tossed an arm around her shoulder.

"Still think it's stalkish having a map with the location of everyone in the school on it." Ophelia said bitterly shoving his arm off her shoulder.

"Fiesty." Sirius said nudging her shoulder which she glared at him in return. "What's got your wand in a knot today love?"

"Nothing of your concern."

"Sweetheart, I'm dating you. Your obliged to tell me everything." Sirius grinned.

"You really want to know?" Ophelia raised her eyebrows at him.

"That's why I asked." Sirius grinned wider.

"1-schoolwork, 2-girl issues, 3-stress of James finding out about are secret dating which he will totally kill us for, and I don't fancy dying anytime soon if I am being honest, I really like my life, 4-" Ophelia rambled but she was cut off by a kiss.

"You're rambling darling." Sirius grinned again.

"Oh shove off." Ophelia grumbled and walked into the classroom, collapsing into her regular Transfiguration seat besides Lily.

Lily eyed her skeptically when she walked in red in the face with Sirius.

"What?" Ophelia asked her. "Something on my face?"

"Nothing..." Lily shrugged and went back to writing in her journal.

"Horrible liar, Lily Evans." Ophelia shook her head.