•|• Thirty-Six

|••|••|•

Jin woke up first the next morning, trying to be quiet to not bother Namjoon. He ended up scrolling through his phone for about an hour, until he heard footsteps outside the door. He slowly got up out of bed and walked over to the door opening it up. No one was in the hallway meaning they probably went downstairs already.

Jin closed the door as softly as he could, before making his way down the stairs. He stepped carefully not wanting to trip and fall. Once he arrived safely at the bottom of the stairs he walked over to the living room hearing the low volume of the t.v on.

He walked in and saw Taehyung sitting there flipping through all the channels. Most likely trying to find a good show or something to watch.

"Morning," Jin whispered, taking a seat a few spots away from Taehyung.

"Good morning," Taehyung whispered back, settling on the news for now. There wasn't anything else on at the moment anyway.

"Anyone else up in your room?" Jin questioned.

"No, I didn't want to say in there either, just in case it might wake them up."

"Same with me. I didn't want to wake Namjoon-ah up," Jin nodded agreeing with the younger. "Kind of weird being here isn't it?"

"A bit. I mean I've visited Jungkook before, but it's still weird. I'm excited to shoot videos with him though. That should be fun," Taehyung smiled, already excited thinking about it.

"Yeah, it is a nice change. I don't normally get much free time. I'm always doing something, so it is nice to just hang out with you guys for a while."

A silence settled upon them as they turned to watch the t.v. Neither of them expected any of the others to be up too soon considering it was about 7:30. They didn't think any of the others would want to be up this early in the morning.

"I've never met someone who's up at the crack of dawn. Joonie thinks I'm crazy for always being up this early," Jin commented.

"I know, Jimin and Hoseok hyungs thought I was crazy for always being up early in the morning, but I can't help it. No matter what it's just what time I wake up. I've always been this way."

"Same, I don't think I've even been able to sleep in. I think it's impossible for me too."

"Agreed."

They both laughed slightly, trying to keep quiet. They didn't want to wake anyone else up on accident. Thye continued to talk a bit more finding that they both had a few things in common. They both like to watch similar dramas. They both liked going to little cafes instead of packed crowded ones. They were both the type to want to try everything on the menu just to have the experience.

Jin had even found out that he follows Taehyung's Jungkook fan account, which they laughed about. Jin couldn't believe that Taehyung ran the account.

It took another 20 minutes before they both heard more footsteps. In walked Jimin, Namjoon, and Hoseok leaving Jungkook and Yoongi to be the only ones still sleeping. Jimin and Hoseok sat down on the couch currently unoccupied, while Hoseok sat down next to Jin.

Jungkook looked over all of them and he could tell they were all still a bit tired. Taehyung had seemed to wake up a little bit. Hoseok's face seemed a little puffy compared to last night, but maybe that's just how Hoseok's face was in the morning. Besides, it was barely noticeable. Jimin seemed to be barely able to keep his eyes open. He seemed really tired. And Namjoon.

"Fuck he's hot in the morning," Jin thought. "Why does he look so perfect? There's no way he should look that good in the morning." Jin kept his thought to himself, but still how did Namjoon look that hot in the morning?