Chapter Twenty-Four

•|••|••|•

Namjoon woke up the next morning to his phone going off non-stop and knocking on his door. He quickly got up and went to open his door and see who was there. When he opened it he saw Jin.

"You take forever," Jin said, walking past Namjoon into his apartment.

"Sorry, I was sleeping," Namjoon said.

"It's after 9."

"So?"

"Anyway, I know I said I would be back today, which I am, but I have to go again. I am leaving later tomorrow. My parents want to see me," Jin said.

"How long?" Namjoon asked.

"I don't know, probably a week or two. I actually have to leave in about 2 hours."

"That's why you're here then."

"Yeah, I wanted to make sure to tell you where I was going," Jin said.

"Okay," Namjoon said.

"Also, why is your apartment so clean? I don't think it's ever been this clean," Jin asked.

"I cleaned it yesterday, right after I got back," Namjoon said.

"Oh, well it looks good then," Jin said.

Jin stayed at Namjoon's apartment right up until he had to go. Namjooned waved his friend goodbye, telling his that it wouldn't be that long. Besides, Gwacheon is not far from Seoul at all.

After Sejin left, Namjoon went back to his room grabbing his phone off the charger. He opened it up and saw he had a few messages from Jungkook, some from Jin, and a bunch from a chat he didn't recognize.

He opened the ones from Jin, all of them just saying, "Open your door," or "I'm here." He then clicked on the ones from Jungkook.

7:34

Jungkook

Goodmorning.

Jungkook

I just wanted to let you know that I added you to a group chat with the others.

Jungkook

Anyway, I am free all day, so ask me questions whenever if you have any.

Jungkook

Also sorry if I woke you up. I realize now you might not be a morning person.

11:26

Namjoon

No, you didn't wake up.

Namjoon

Sorry I didn't text back sooner. I've been busy this morning.

Jungkook

Okay, I was worried I had woken you up.

Jungkook

Also when I added you to the group chat, they all wanted to know who you were. I didn't say anything, but they're all very excited to meet another person.

Namjoon

I will go do that now then.

___

Albums

Namjoon

Hello.

Jimin

Yay! You finally texted.