•|• Chapter Eighty-Two

•|••|••|•

"Jungkookie?" Taehyung said over the phone.

"Yes baby? Jungkook asked. He was currently driving his car home. He had just finished with his performance and was more than ready to go home and see his boyfriends.

"Are you on your way?"

"Yes. I'm 10 minutes away, why?" He asked.

"Just wondering."

"Mhm. Sure."

The phone call ended and Jungkook couldn't help but think that was suspicious. Why else would Taehyung call him wondering when exactly he would be home?

Jungkook made his final turn into the parking lot and turned into his parking space. He got out and locked the car door and headed into the building. That's when his phone went off.

Taehyungie

Don't come straight in. Knock first :)

Jungkook

Okay.

Something was definitely going on. Something that they had probably spent the whole morning planning.

He looked at the numbers on the elevator. This would be the first birthday he spent with someone other than Sejin and Si-Hyuk in 7 years. His parents hadn't even texted him today wishing him a happy birthday. Maybe they forgot or perhaps they were just busy. None of his friends had texted him either. Neither did Sejin of Si-Hyuk. He was even with Sejin today.

The only people that had said happy birthday today was Taehyung and Hoseok. Sure when he left it was early. And sure Sejin and Si-Hyuk were probably busy since his album dropped today.

But what about his friends?

What about his parents?

Why hadn't anyone texted him? Maybe he was thinking too much into it. Maybe it was nothing and they were all just busy. Life gets in the way sometimes and Jungkook knows that better than anyone.

The elevator doors opened bringing him out of his thoughts. He walked out and instead of just opening the door, he knocked. He felt like an idiot. Why did he need to knock on his own apartment door? That was stupid.

The door cracked open slightly and out shuffled Taehyung. He was holding a piece of fabric and the door was quickly shut behind him. What did they do?

"Can I?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook nodded, permitting the older to wrap the fabric around his head. Now everything was black and he couldn't see. Great.

"Okay, hold my hand and walk slowly with me. I won't let you run into anything." Taehyung said. "I promise."

So, Jungkook followed him. He heard the door open and when he stepped inside he smelt their own home. So good. At least he was in their apartment. His backpack was being taken off his shoulders and Taehyung helped him sit down to take off his shoes.

After that Taehyung led him further and although he lived here, he hadn't fully memorized everything so he had no clue where he was.

Then they stopped and Taehyung let go of his hand. It was silent for a moment. Then the tie was being untied from the back of his head.

"Keep your eyes closed."

The fabric was removed and Taehyung was gone again.

"Okay," Taehyung whispered, standing on his right. "Open them."

Jungkook's eyes blinked open and it took a minute for them to adjust.

"Surprise!"

There a lot of people were. He saw his parents first. Both his mom and beside her his dad. She looked ready to cry. Next, he saw Si-Hyuk and Sejin. How did Sejin beat him here? Then were his other boyfriends. And finally next to them were the 97 liners.