•|• Chapter Twenty Nine

|••|••|•

Jin woke up the next morning, having stayed over at Namjoon's place last night. He and Namjoon had watched movies all night and only went to bed around 2 in the morning. By the time they got up it was 11 am.

Jin was in Namjoon's living room watching t.v, waiting for the younger to wake up. He didn't want to just leave without saying goodbye, it felt rude. So Jin stayed and waited for Namjoon to wake up.

About 20 minutes later, Namjoon finally came out of his room. He was rubbing his eyes, trying to get used to all the light coming in through the windows.

"Hey Namjoon-ah," Jin greeted him.

"Mornin'," the younger mumbled.

"I'm going to go. I was going to leave earlier, but I didn't want to just go without saying goodbye. I'll call you later though," Jin said.

"Alright," Namjoon said.

Jin nodded and stood up from the couch knowing Namjoon barely knows what's going on right now. He put his shoes on and left the apartment, heading towards the elevator. Seeing the elevator reminded him of yesterday with Namjoon's brother.

Jin knew how much Namjoon didn't like him or want anything to do with him. He knew that seeing his brother and talking to him opened up all those wounds Jin helped to heal. He didn't want Namjoon to have to deal with all that again.

Jin was brought out of his thoughts when the elevator doors opened. He stepped out and walked out of the building to his car. He immediately drove off wanting to get home. He hadn't been home for weeks. He's been away on vacation, then straight to his parents, and to Namjoon's last night. He just wanted to get home and rest.

He had a few weeks before his last semester of college started. After that, he would finally be done, and hopefully, make a breakthrough in acting.

After he parked his car he went up to his apartment straight away. He unlocked his apartment and took his shoes off at the door. He shut the door behind him and walked into his kitchen. He set his keys and phone down and grabbed a class for the cupboard.

He walked over to the sink and turned on the water, the glass slowly filling up. He took a sip of water when he spotted a package sitting untouched on the counter. He set the glass down and stared at it for a few seconds.

For some reason, he couldn't remember what it was. He decided it could wait until he unpacked all his belongings. He grabbed his suitcase and backpack, which were in the entryway. He brought them into his bedroom and laid them down on his bed. He opened them up and started to put his clothes away or in his dirty laundry basket.

It took Jin about an hour before everything was finally unpacked. He put his bags in his closet and walked back into his kitchen. He grabbed scissors and sat down at a barstool, putting the package in front of him.

He opened the package and took the bubble wrap out, seeing Jungkook's new album. That's right, he ordered this package while drunk one night. He doesn't even know why he ordered it, but he is glad he did. He hadn't preordered it because he hadn't wanted it in the first place, but he still ended up with it didn't he?

He ripped the plastic cover off of it and threw it in the box along with the bubble wrap. He opened it and saw that he got version one's photobook. He looked through the photo book admiring all the photos, but of course, he was still better looking. He would beat Jungkook any day of the week look wise.

He looked through all the other papers, before noticing a small paper with someone's handwriting on it. He picked it up and counted the number, knowing that there was enough in it to be a phone number.