•|• Chapter Two

•|••|••|•

By the time Jungkook woke up the next morning, it was already 10:30 and Jungkook was supposed to meet Sejin by noon. Wonderful.

Jungkook slowly got up out of bed and walked into the bathroom connected to his room. He brushed his teeth and did his skincare routine, not wanting to get yelled at by the make-up artists.

Once Jungkook was done with his skincare routine he turned on the shower and hopped in.

Once Jungkook got out of the shower, he got dressed in a pair of light wash blue skinny jeans and a long-sleeve white shirt. He dried his hair as quickly as he could and put on light make-up.

He walked out of the bathroom and back into his bedroom to grab his phone. When Jungkook checked the time it was 11:45, meaning Jungkook had 15 minutes to be in Sejin's office. Why did he take so long to get ready? No matter how fast he went it still seemed to take him forever. The building was 15 minutes away and Jungkook still needed to put his shoes on and grab breakfast or lunch now.

He rushed downstairs and went into the kitchen. He grabbed an apple and his keys off the counter, then went to put his shoes on. Jungkook was out the door and into his car by 11:50, meaning he was going to be late, like always.

Jungkook arrived at BigHit Entertainment a little past noon. He got out of his car and walked into the building, greeting the person at the front desk.

He took the elevator to Sejin's office and found him sitting there looking at the clock.

"I'm here," Jungkook started walking in.

"About time," Sejin stood up looking at Jungkook.

"Sorry, I didn't wake up till 10:30," Jungkook apologized.

"It's fine, but here are the albums. I don't care how you put the numbers in them, just have them done by the end of the day, okay?"

"They'll be done," Jungkook says.

"Okay, I have a meeting with the company about your next comeback, so I'll see you later."

"Now already. This album hasn't even been released. Why do they need to start a new one already?"

"I can ask for you to have a break if you want," Sejin suggested.

Jungkook was about to say yes before he remembered what happens when he has a break. Jungkook gets lonely at his apartment and ends up in the studio after a week working on dance or writing his next album.

"Jungkook-ah, I know you get lonely at your apartment. But I do think you should take a break, at least for two weeks after promotions." Sejin continued.

"I know I just always end up back in here."

"Let me schedule you a break and if you come back earlier then great and if not the good for you taking time off, alright?" Sejin questioned.

Jungkook nodded and shortly after, Sejin left the room shutting the door behind him. Jungkook looked at the 6 albums set on the desk. He took a piece of paper and tore off a piece of it. He wrote down the phone number, but nothing else. He wanted to see how many of them would just text the number without BigHit having to release a statement.

Once the phone number had been placed in the 6 albums Jungkook stood up and left. He didn't need to practice his dances today. He could do them all in his sleep at this point.

Jungkook stood up and walked out of Sejin's office logging onto his phone. He wasn't going to go home and sit in a silent apartment, so why not see what his friends were doing.