•|• Chapter Twelve

Warning: Slight mention of a panic attack.

•|••|••|•

"Hello Jungkook-ssi," Sejin said, upon seeing Jungkook heading to the exit of the company.

"Hi," Jungkook said, stopping.

"Oh, have you had anyone else text you?"

"No, it's just Jimin-hyung and Hoseok-hyung still," Jungkook answered.

"Well, let me know when someone else texts you. It might also be the fact that there has been a little delay on distributing the albums. Some of them have had some issues, I don't know which ones, but that might be why."

"Alright, well, I'll let you know when I hear from someone else," Jungkook said.

Jungkook started walking away before being called again.

"Oh, Jungkook!" Sejin said.

"Yes," Jungkook said turning back around.

"Fansign tomorrow?"

"Yes, what time do I need to be there?"

"10."

"Alright, I'll be there by 10:30 then," Jungkook said.

Sejin gave Jungkook a look, and Jungkook laughed and looked down.

"Don't worry, I'll be there on time... hopefully," Jungkook said. "See you tomorrow."

"On time I hope."

"I can't promise that," Jungkook yelled, walking out the door making his way to his car.

Jungkook got into his car and started driving towards his apartment. A few seconds passed and Jungkook got a phone call. Jungkook answered it, saying hello.

"Jungkook-ah, where are you? BamBam and I are waiting for you in front of your apartment." Yugyeom asked.

"I'm on my way, why aren't you inside yet?" Jungkook asked, over the phone.

"Your security guard won't let us in."

"Alright, give me 10 minutes and I'll be there. I just left the company."

"Hurry up," BamBam yelled, in the back of the phone call.

Jungkook hung the phone up going as fast as he could go to the speed limit.

About 10 minutes, later Jungkook had parked his car and got out entering the apartment building. Jungkook clicked the elevator button, waiting for it to come. As soon as it came, he clicked the 7th floor and closed the elevator.

Once the elevator arrived at the 7th floor, Jungkook got out seeing his two friends standing by the entrance to his apartment.

"Jungkookie," Yugyeom said, happy he had finally arrived.

Jungkook unlocked his apartment and let his two friends in, before closing the door behind him. He slipped his shoes off and put his jacket on a hook.

"So, where were you?" Bamam asked, Jungkook.

"The company. I have a fansign tomorrow that I apparently forgot about," Jungkook replied.

"Oh, well have fun with that," Yugyeom said.

"Anyway, what did you guys want?" Jungkook asked handing them both a drink,then walking into the living room.

Jungkook took a seat, both Yugyeom and BamBam sitting down also.

"We just wanted to hang out, since we had a free afternoon," Yugyeom said.