•|• Chapter Eighty-Three

Warning: Mentions of cutting and voices in head. Also, not proofread, but none of my chapters are if you can't already tell.

•|••|••|•

"This morning pictures of all of us kissing were leaked on Twitter," Jin said.

"What?" Jungkook asked.

"Um, check Twitter," Namjoon said slowly.

Jungkook pulled his phone out of the pocket of his sweats and opened it up logging onto Twitter. It was there. Everything was. It was trending all around the world under multiple different hashtags. He was screwed. His career was going to be over. Si-Hyuk was going to fire him for not being more careful.

"I don't get it," Jungkook said, his voice much louder than before. "I was careful. We all were. I made sure we were."

Jungkook looked up at the ceiling.

"I did everything in my fucking power to make sure something like this wasn't going to happen," Jungkook said, rushing out of the room and typing something on his phone.

Namjoon turned around to look at Jin. "Well, that could've gone better," he said, picking up his cup.

"I need to go calm him down before he does something he's going to regret," Jin said.

He walked after Jungkook heading upstairs to hear yelling inside Jungkook's room. He knocked on the door, before entering. Jungkook was pacing around on the phone with someone. He looked stressed. It was 6 in the morning on a Monday and he was already stressed.

Jin sat down on the bed in the room, his eyes following the younger. He waited patiently for the younger one to get off the phone. Jungkook would look at him every so often, the two of them connecting their eyes for a moment before Jungkook hastily looked away.

He sat there for a good 10 minutes before the line finally went silent and Jungkook threw the phone on the bed next to him.

"Kookie-ah," Jin said softly.

"No," Jungkook said. "Don't. I don't have time for this. I have to get to the company now."

Jungkook walked into his closet and grabbed a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt. He changed into the quickly run his fingers through his hair roughly.

Jin's eye followed him back into the room to grab his phone and head towards the door.

"Hold on," Jin said.

"Hyung-"

"No. Don't interrupt me."

Jungkook hadn't heard that voice before. He stopped in his tracks turning around to look at the older. He raised an eyebrow giving him a challenging look, but the older didn't back down.

"Sit with me for a second."

"Hyung-"

Jin gave him a look and finally, Jungkook sighed and obeyed. He sat down on the bed next to the older not looking at him.

"Was that Sejin-ssi?" Jin asked.

"Yeah," Jungkook nodded.

"What did he say?"

"Hyung, if you're just going to ask me questions, I'm sorry but I need to go."

"No. If I let you go you're going to do something stupid. You need to calm down first."

"I'm calm," jungkook said.

"Are you?" Jin asked looking at him seriously.

"Yes," Jungkook nodded.