•|• Chapter Forty-Three

•|••|••|•

"Do you like hanging out with the others?" Hoseok asked. "Also, how's staying with Jungkook? The world-famous idol Jungkook?"

"I do like being with the others. And Jungkook's fine, I don't mind staying with him. Although I do miss being alone or just with you sometimes," Jimin said. "But staying with Jungkook isn't so bad. He doesn't talk too much, but he's not one to sit in silence for 2 hours either. How's staying with Yoongi-Hyung and Taehyung-ah."

"Fine, I don't ming Yoongi. And Taehyung, well, he's alright I guess. I do miss you at night sometimes though," Hoseok smiled lightly. "Although I'm sure if we wanted to stay together, Taehyung-ah could stay with Jungkook or something."

"I'm sure. I wonder if we'll ever switch rooms. I mean I doubt it but maybe we will eventually. Maybe Yoongi-Hyung will get tired of you and Taehyung fighting," Jimin laughed.

"You know, we actually haven't been fighting lately. The last time we fought was when you know."

"Oh yeah, I kind of wanted to, um, maybe talk about that later or tomorrow even. I just feel like we didn't talk about it much and it's affecting us. I think we should ask Taehyung too."

"Alright we can ask him when we get back, then figure out a time for either tonight or tomorrow," Hoseok agreed.

"Great," Jimin nodded. "Now, can you believe we're getting a private room? I've never been in one. But I guess since were with Jungkook we kind of need to be."

"Yeah, I know. It's weird to be going in a private room."

The car they were riding in stopped, both of them thanking the driver before getting out. They walked up to the front of the restaurant where the others were already waiting for both of them.

" Hey, did you guys get stuck in traffic or something? You guys took forever!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"No, we just ended up getting stuck at all the red light," Jimin explained.

"Oh, well now that you're here, we can finally go in and eat," Jungkook said.

Jungkook opened the door to the restaurant holding it open for the rest of them. they all filed into the small waiting area, before Jungkook went to tell one of the waiters his name to get into the private room. They all followed the waiter to the private room. There was already food and drinks placed on the table, so the waiters didn't bother them during their meal.

Jungkook, Jin, and Namjoon sat down on one side of the table, while Hoseok, Jimin, and Taehyung sat down on the other side. Yoongi ended up sitting at the head of the table like he normally ends up doing. Jimin looked over all the food on the table trying to decide what he wanted to eat. Eventually, he decided on some noodles on the right side of the table and a few different types of meat scattered throughout the table.

"Hey, Jungkook-ah, when do we start filming next?" Hoseok asked.

"I don't know. I'll have to ask tomorrow when we go meet up with Sejin tomorrow," Jungkook replied.

"Great, maybe we can do karaoke for the next episode," Namjoon suggested. "Do you know how fun that would be? We could compete to see who can do the best."

"I'll bring it up to Sejin-Hyung tomorrow,"

They all nodded and continued to eat their food, them all in a conversation with someone at the table. "So, how was your talk with Sejin-ssi and Si-hyuk-ssi?" Jin asked.

"Fine, I guess. Just some things happened and it's going to cause a big mess," Jungkook sighed, before taking another bite of his food.

"You want to talk about it? Jimin asked.