•|• Chapter Fifty-Four

•|••|••|•

Namjoon entered back into the apartment, only to hear the camera crew coming up the elevator. Perfect timing.

Namjoon entered the apartment, the camera crew following behind him. He entered back into the living room where the others were still standing. Seemingly they hadn't noticed that he was missing which was a good thing. No one would ask a question about why he took so long.

"Here they are," Namjoon said. He was trying to put himself back together after talking to his brother. He didn't want the others to know anything about it, especially Jin. "I guess we should get started as they set up."

Jin was looking at him, but Namjoon didn't meet his eyes. Couldn't meet his eyes. "Alright, you guys should have about 10 minutes to get ready before we start filming," one of the staff members said.

"Alright, we should wait till after lunch to bake the cakes, for now just do whatever. Joon-Hyung and I can go work out together in a bit. Maybe an hour or so, but for now, just do whatever," Jungkook suggested.

They all nodded and started walking off, trying to think of things they could do that would 1, keep them busy and 2, keep the fans entertained. Namjoon walked into his shared room with Hoseok and took a seat on the bed. He heard a ding and picked up his phone, opening up the notification.

Hajoon

Hey. Don't forget to let me know what day will work.

Namjoon read over the message again and again. Did he really need to do this for his brother? After all, he was the one who ignored him and left him all alone when they were younger. Why did he just forgive the older so soon? Was it just hearing the story? What if Hajoon made the whole thing up and the only thing he wants to do is get their parents to hurt him again?

He should tell Jin. He should talk to Jin about it. But what if he only got mad at Namjoon for not calling him out when Hajoon first arrived. He wouldn't do that, right?

Evidently, there was a war going on in Namjoon's head. So much so, that he didn't even hear a knock on the door. The movement of the person closing the door eventually caught his attention, bringing him out of his thoughts.

He tried to focus his eyes on the face of the person, but he couldn't. His sight was just too blurry. He tried blinking a few times to focus his eyes, but they just wouldn't. "Namjoon?" the person called. Suddenly his ears were ringing and he couldn't hear anything. The voice seemed so close, yet so far away.

He shook his head once, to see if everything would stop, but nothing did. His ears were still ringing and his vision was still blurry. His head was starting to throb, with all the thoughts about Jin and Hajoon. Then everything went black. He fainting heard a shout but then nothing. Everything was silent and everything was black.

Jin followed Namjoon out of the living room a few seconds after the younger had left. He could tell something was up. Namjoon just hadn't seemed like himself since he came back from letting the camera crew in. Jin's goal was to figure out what happened.

He knocked on the door to the younger's room, but there was no answer. He knocked again, this time louder, but there was still no answer. He placed his hand on the doorknob and slowly turned it. He pushed the door open and saw Namjoon sitting on the edge of the bed, staring off into space. There was a distant look in the younger's eyes, meaning he was probably in his head thinking too much.

He turned around and shut the door, before spinning back around. "Namjoon?" he called. He slowly approached the younger, trying his name again. "Joon-ah?" There was again no answer. "Hey, Joon," Seokjin said again. He was starting to worry. Suddenly, Namjoon fell back his eyes closing.