•|• Chapter Nine

•|••|••|•

"He said his name is Taehyung."

Jimin stopped when he heard the name. Taehyung. That wasn't really a name Jimin wanted to ever hear again.

"Um..." Jimin started. "I-I'll be out in a few minutes."

Cho-hee nodded and walked out returning to her desk.

Jimin turned back around and looked at all the dancers.

"Alright everyone, keep working on it and help each other out. I'll be right back," Jimin said before leaving the room.

Jimin rushed to the bathroom, just across the hall. He walked in and stood in front of the mirror. He looked straight at himself, thinking of Taehyung. That was the last thing he wanted to think about though. All the memories buried deep in his head, were now coming back by just hearing his name.

Jimin and Taehyung used to date each other. They were really close and nothing could come between them. Or so Jimin thought.

It started off with late night phone calls. Then it was coming home late from work. Finally Jimin came home from work one day and there was Taehyung, on the couch cuddling and kissing another guy.

Jimin left, not able to say anything and immediately went to Hoseok's. Jimin stayed there, not answering texts or taking calls from Taehyung.

Finally one day, Taehyung showed up to Hoseok's apartement. Hoseok ended up answering the door, to Taehyung's surprise.

"Where's Jimin?" Taehyung asked Hsoeok.

"I don't know. Why don't you go hang out with your new boyfriend. Jimin and you are done. I never liked you anyway. All you ever did was play him and now I have to clean up the mess. I hope you're proud of yourself," Hoseok raised his voice.

"But-"

"No buts Taehyung," Jimin yelled standing in the doorway. "If you didn't want to be with me then you should've just said so. It might have been easier than me finding out myself, but I guess we'll never know will we? This is it. I don't ever want to see or hear from you again."

And with that Jimin had slammed the door on Taehyung.

That's what went down with Taehyung and Jimin. Hoseok will never forgive Taehyung for what he did to Jimin. And Jimin will never be the same after Taehyung did that to him.

Jimin snapped out of his thoughts and looked at himself again. He sighed and slowly started walking out of the bathroom to the front of the building. There Jimin saw Taehyung, he still looked the same. The only thing that was different was his hair color and maybe a bit more muscle.

"I thought I told you I never wanted to see you again," Jimin said, standing in front of Taehyung.

"I know," Taehyung sighed. "But I just... I don't know... wanted to see you again."

"And you gave that up as soon as you started cheating on me. If you didn't maybe we would be somewhere else right now. I don't think you know how much you hurt me," Jimin said.

There was a pause. No one talked, Taehyung not knowing what to say to Jimin. He didn't even really know why he showed up.

"You should go. If Hoseok sees you he's going to kill you. I may not like you, but I don't hate you enough to let Hoseok see you."

"Alright, I don't even know why I came," Taehyung sighed.

"Maybe because you wanted to apologize. But I'm going to tell you something. If you want to apologize to me then you need to go home, make a plan, then come back and find me because you showing up without a plan is not working."

Taehyung nodded and left.

Jimin let out a big breath he didn't know he was holding in. After a few more seconds, Jimin got himself back together and walked back to the studio to continue teaching.

Once Jimin finished up teaching all his classes for the day, he walked out of the building making his way back to his and Hoseok's shared apartment.

"Hyung, can I talk to you for a second," someone said, coming up behind Jimin.

Jimin turned around and Taehyung. Definitely not what he was expecting, but Taehyung was never one to just give up.

"Look I'm really sorry about what happened. I wish I could've told you the truth, but it's not worth it now. I didn't cheat on you, but I didn't come here to fight more. I came here to apologize. I'm really sorry about everything. ," Taehyung said.

Jimin stood there not really knowing what Taehyung meant, but he didn't really want to hear it right now. "Taehyung-ah, I can forgive you and maybe hear the full story eventually, it just might take a bit of time. Maybe next week we could meet up or something?"

Taehyung nodded and walked away from him after that and Jimin continued on his way home.

"Hey Jimin-ah," Hoseok said, he walked into the apartment.

"Hi," Jimin numbled, slipping his shoes and jacket off.

He set his keys down and went to sit by Hoseok on the couch.

"You know I saw you talking toTaehyung this morning," Hoseok said. "What did he want? I thought we made it clear we didn't want to see him anymore."

"I know Hoseok-hyung. He told me he wanted to apologize for what he did. Now I know that doesn't change the fact that he did cheat on me, but I can't hold a grudge on him forever-"

"I could," Hosok interrupted.

"I know you could, but maybe it's time to forget about it and move past it."

"Jiminie, he hurt you though. And I don't ever want to see you like that again," Hoseok argues.

"I know hyung, but I'm going to forgive him over time. If you don't want to, that's fine. I don't care, but I am."

"I guess I could try," Hoseok said, not wanting to try, but willing to do it for Jimin.

Jimin smiled and hugged Hoseok.

"Thank you," Jimin whispered. 

•|••|••|•

Sorry everyone, I meant to post this chapter yesterday, but time slipped passed me. But I am posting it now, so I hope you like it.

-Lisa